Four of Swords

A.N. Trigger warning: Mention of non consent touch.

Four of Swords

Upright: Rest, Contemplation, Restoration

Reversed: Restlessness, Burnout, Stress

Sylvia was in her dorm, waiting for Jotaro to call up and be there, but instead he knocked at her door.
She rushed and went to unlock it.

"I got the book myself. Let's go to Raisa."

.•°•~~~3am, Kakyoin residence~~~•°•.

(Name) felt asleep as Noriaki decided to actually take a longer shower, as dye has stained his neck.

She hugged his pillow as her dreams saddened her.

A bloodied path, trees having guts hanging from them as if they were Christmas decorations were making her white dress stained with the red, warm liquid.

A convenient mirror appeared in the middle of the road.

The dress looked like a Victorian wedding dress: corset, long sleeve and long enough to almost touch the ground, getting blood on it. The shoes, once white, had a small heel, but now were a deep burgundy red. On her head, a crown, similar to the one she could recognize as the one the Russian Tzar's wife wore. A voice called her, and she obliged.

Turning her back to the mirror, she walked again, and saw a dim light. A priest was sitting at what looked like an altar, but his clothes weren't like regular Catholic priests, but rather black with silver stars. The hair was the only thing visible, being a strong grey.

His voice seemed to be an amalgamation of two voices actually, and he was preparing a mass.

Suddenly, a strong, manly figure appeared next to the priest. The figure had the back turned to (Name). She didn't move yet was dragged towards the altar, sitting next to the shadow.

The priest turned around, and asked the girl:

"Do you take this man to be your soul?"

"Isn't it called a «soulmate»?" She asked. The shadow turned to face her. The first time she looked it was Jotaro, but the second she blinked it turned into Kakyoin.

"I... I don't know... I love you both but..."

"Nonsense." Said the same amalgamated voice, but this time came from the shadow itself, as he took her face by the chin, squeezing hard, nails digging into her skin. "You're just mine. You'll bring me back alive... And you'll end both of those idiots... Along with your friends."

The girl looked around, seeing on two spikes, the two men she loved the most, and as their bodies were sliding painfully down the spikes, on the ground was her father, watching the awful wedding. Behind him was a taller, darker figure.

"I do." He said. "And you'll do as well."

The man figure kissed her passionately. He took a step back and revealed himself. A skin pale as powder, hair blonde as gold, eyes red as blood, and a star on his back. "Even if I died... I have taken this body with me."

"Who... Who are you?"

"The one you must bring back. I am DIO."

"I won't let you, nor dad win. You won't kill any of them. You won't get to be freed and I won't be your vessel... I'd rather kill myself than help you."

DIO smirked. "Then so will be... You already chose me when you allowed me to kiss your forehead... Kakyoin is such a dumbass... He didn't notice I was inside of him.

"N... No... You possessed him... And then came to me!"

"You're pretty smart. I tried to find a way to get into Kakyoin or Jotaro... But I couldn't leave the house after you said «goodbye» so I had to improvise.  And so I went into him."

(Name) understood everything now. "And because of that his hair couldn't get the dye."

"You're pretty smart for a mortal... That's why you'll be my vessel." The girl tried to run into the forest, deeper and further. But she ended at the altar again. "See, sweetheart... Your daddy loves you so much that decided to let Antares chose your future. I am in his debt as I wanted to live forever... But Lord DIO decided I was unworthy of his vampiric powers."

The girl struggled to let go, but her father was stronger. Thomas held her well, and DIO took her, bridal style and laid her on the altar, prepared to take his prize... Her purity.

She screamed and cried and when all hope seemed lost...

"(NAME)!" Shouted Kakyoin, trying to wake up the girl. He was fully clothed,  and even his hair was now red.

She jumped in his arms, crying and hugging him well. "I... I..."

Kakyoin patted her back, as she sobbed. Once she was calmer, she started relating her dream.

"I saw DIO, and my father... But I remember nothing of what they said... Then DIO went on me... And my father... I think he sold me to that devil..." She was now again crying.

"I'm not letting you go home. I don't want you to have another nightmare." He decided.

Kakyoin gave her pajamas from his mom. "If you want you can go take a bath. I'll wait you here." He said, hugging her.

"I won't let DIO take you. He took me once... Never again."

He kissed her forehead and her eyes watered a bit. She felt uneasy but safe as well...

"If only I could remember what happened in my dream..." She thought.