The Twos

THE TWOS

They represent: Decision, Balance, Partnership

"Be careful!" Said Sylvia, looking at her friend. "Oh it was nothing too big..."

"Thank goodness." (Name) added and looked at her phone to see a clock. 1800.

"Well... Time goes by when you wander around the big Tokyo in the search for the only occult shop apparently, then ways to avoid the same 3 people... Shall we go?" The (e/c) girl asked as she was clearly disturbed about the events around her.

"Wait I have to call mom..."

"Oh..."

Sylvia took her own phone out and dialed. (Name) looked at her, then started swinging higher, while her headphones blasted music that would probably perforate her eardrums someday... But right now their purpose was to bury her feelings.

She was the most emotional person she ever knew... (Name) realized it's useless to try to hide the fact that she still fears the big and scary world... No mother or father, neither grandparents...

In the year 1878, one French writer, Hector Malot wrote a book under the title "Sans Famille", which told a story about a boy named Remi, who had lost all of his relatives when he was a baby and how he was adopted and abandoned constantly... (Name) wasn't, technically speaking, a baby, but in the cruel world she is in... She can consider herself a newborn.

"Well, (Full Name), you are what you were meant to be. A failure."

Sylvia was done with the call soon, and walked together to Kakyoin's house.

.•°•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•°•.

Three men were dressed in comfy pajamas bottoms, but shirtless and t posed around a coffee table that held a reconstruction of the Pisa Tower out of pizzas, while chanting.

"Pizza Mozzarella, Pizza Mozzarella rella rella rella."

The girls entered as the door was unlocked and saw this scene. All 5 stared at each other for what seemed ages and (Name) said.

"Come at the Pizza hut, come at the Taco Bell, come at the combination between Pizza hut and Taco Bell." (Name) chanted, doing a parody of an orange justice dance, just to flex a bit in the meme hell.

"Wasn't that from a Homestuck meme?"(A.N. I put the vid in the media) asked Kakyoin, his Hierophant now stretched around the Pizza Tower, while Polnareff tried to take some of them to a table in the kitchen so that they won't fall.

"Yup." She said, plopping down her bag. Her phone died instantly, as she was using it a lot in between times the writer forgot to describe out of sleep deprivation."Shit!"

"Do you have a charger?" Asked Sylvia as well, noticing the low percentage her phone had.

"Use it first. Ain't nobody gonna call me."

"Girls. We won't stress you out or push you but if you want you can stay over." Said Kakyoin as he was now having his shirt back on.

"Mom said it's all fine so yeah... As long as (Name) is here as well."