Seven of Wands

A.N. A colored Moonhigh Queen as I promised. Also I accidentally published the last chapter I hope nobody saw it I beg God.

SEVEN OF WANDS

Upright: Perseverance, Defensive, Maintaining Control

Reversed: Give Up, Feeling Overwhelmed, Destroyed Confidence

(Name) looked at Raisa. "I don't know if my grandma was to be honest... And I know my mom isn't one. She said that if she was, she would've taught me as well..."

Raisa smiled in pain. "I think you can do it. You're not your mom... But you're the best version of her..."

"Raisa... I know this will sound so weird to you... But can I call you mom? You remind me so much of her..." A tear rolled down both of their cheeks... "Sometimes, when you speak Romanian or Portuguese I can hear my mom... Or when you try to mimic the French..."

Raisa opened her arms to have a hug as she was on her edge of spilling everything. "She doesn't have to find now."

(Name) hugged Raisa. "I will teach you Hamon, but I hope you'll never use it!"

The (h/c) girl smiled.

.•°•~~~~~Meanwhile~~~~~•°•.

Kakyoin and Jotaro just entered the mall at around 7 pm.

"I bet I can find a suit faster than you!" Said Tenmei, that received a smile from the man.

"You won't!" Replied Kujo.

In 20 minutes they already had a big bag of everything they needed for prom. From razors to shoes, they were prepared more or less.

Outside, on their way home, they talked their topics.

"Will you invite (Name)?" Asked Kakyoin, slightly low voice, out of fear.

"I wish... But I fear she'll reject me."

"Same."

The two looked at each other and sat on a conveniently placed bench and planned to talk this through.

"Okay Noriaki. You're the smart one. We love the same girl, she shows us the equal amount of love and yet she doesn't seem to be in love by exactly one of us."

"Yeah... Basically."

"What do we fucking do then?"

Kakyoin started thinking through their dilemma. "I want to love her as much as you want as well... But..."

"... You don't want our friendship to be destroyed by one of us being with her." Completed Jotaro.

"Yeah."

Jotaro lighted a cigarette and looked at his redheaded friend. "Let's try something..." Started the blue eyed man.

"We'll let her chose us. No? Because it's clearly the easiest way to see if a woman loves you."

"I was thinking about asking Polnareff or Raisa or even Sylvia to ask her who she likes but yours seems more natural."

Kakyoin and Jotaro nodded. They were going to let her choose who she wanted, as they couldn't ever force her.

They loved her.

.•°•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•°•.

Raisa was all wet but not because she saw the modeling career of Polnareff but because she was a dummy test for the Hamon tests. But (Name) instead of letting Hamon flow through her blood, had the stand that disobeyed the commands because of the Hamon.

They were lucky they found this hidden from the world place to practice. It was alone in the heart of a park, but with a small pond, but they only needed an empty bottle and the pond's water from time to time.

The elder one was grateful that her granddaughter's stand could

And that is how Raisa was splashed, frozen and even almost turned into water vapors.

The beginning was promising, as she clearly had it in her descendance.

"Felicia could master Hamon. Until 13 she was a master in its arts. Her daughter can too..."

On the edge of crying from anger, (Name) dropped a cup of water, but small yellow sparks allowed her to have the cup glued to her hand...

"I knew you could... You just need to practice..."

"How?"

"Meditate. Your breathing will get better." Said Raisa. "Now let's go home."

As the two oblivious girls left, a shadow lurked over her...

"I will kill you... I only allow you to be stronger than me now, because I know you won't stand a chance when I'll control your soul...."

Soft sniffs and sobbings could be heard from behind bushes...

"I only have you, Blackbriar, to remember me of him... But with this.... I will get my revenge!"