Five of Cups

A.n. I kept having an error. Sorry.

FIVE OF CUPS

Upright: Loss, Grief, Disappointment

Reversed: Acceptance, Moving On, Finding Peace

"I do stand proud." Said (Name). "Did I just quote Kakyoin when I saw his stand?"

"You don't have to be afraid. You're safe with me."

She obliged. Suddenly a body of water was shown, next to the girl.

"Fascinating! After all, the emotional person gets water related powers..." He said. "Just like Thomas said you'll have."

"Wait. Who?"

Haru looked at the girl, slightly frightened. "What?"

"Nevermind." She said, but her stand manipulated his blood, bending him.

"Tell me. Who are you and why do you know my father?"

Haru felt pain as the blood didn't reach his brain, but said nothing. Instead, his stand caught both the girl and Moonhigh Queen, strangling them in his hand.

"My name is Hamasaki Haru. I am 18 years old and I promised my loyalty to DIO."

The girl cried now, as she kept struggling for air.

"I was sent to kill you, so that if it were for you to be fixed, DIO could take your body."

"B...but because... I haven't died..."

"Yes... He took a hold on Kakyoin. You're smart you know? And quite sexy with that school uniform..."

Haru came closer to the girl, rubbing her legs. With her weakness, she still managed to kick him in the mouth. The wendigo growled in her face. "I wouldn't do such thing again if I were you... You see, Powerwolf isn't named after the German band because he looks like a demon and a wolf, but rather because he's, well... Powerful."

Haru then looked at name that was put in a crystal ball along with her stand. "LET ME GO!" She shouted.

"Hmmm... No." Said Haru, putting her in the pocket.

"Oy... Haru..." Started a voice.

"You made me reach my daily goal of steps. I ran all the way here from home... But I don't like what I see here... Tsk tsk." Haru turned around, from where the voice came, but there was nobody.

"I actually like that you didn't rape her, to be honest. You're not the lowest scum on Earth... But you're the second."

"SHOW YOURSELF!" Demanded Haru, searching the voice.

A loud ORA was heard as Powerwolf was punched hard in the face. Both the stand and its user were sent flying a few meters away in the air.

"Kujo..." Started Haru. "I was looking forward to meeting Star Platinum. Can you still stop time?"

Jotaro shown himself from behind a tree... "I see... You hid yourself, coward..." Said Haru.

Jotaro gritted his teeth, but did not say anything, instead he put Star Platinum to take the crystal ball.

"You're strong only if someone pisses you off, and I am really curious, if your power can be compared with my Stand!"

Star platinum broke the crystal, allowing (Name) to come back. Haru then went to Jotaro and punched him in his face, but nothing happened.

"Oh, come on Jotaro... I'm joking... I didn't mean to punch you bro..."

Jotaro punched him hard in the face again, bare handed, but this time, Powerwolf managed to throw what looked like silver bullets as if it was a llama, by spitting them.

(Name) felt powerlessly, but then remembered something. Haru had his back turned, and summoning her stand, she took a piece of glass and cut her arm, put Moonhigh Queen to freeze her blood in the shape of a blade. "Ok, MQ, I take the user, you the stand!" The stand prepared her hand, making it into a sharp icicle.

"Moonhigh Queen, HIDDEN BLADE!" She said, as the blade went in from their backs. Both the user and the stand were hit around where the heart was.

"It's... It's not over, you bitch..." The dying man started. "You only allowed yourself to taste him... By cutting yourself... Heheheh..."

Star Platinum started his ORA noises as he was now punching the body of Haru to dust.

Once done, Jotaro hugged (Name). "Are you well?" He asked.

"Could be better."

"Come. We need to talk to you..."

"Jotaro... I can't."

"Why?"

"Dio... Is already inside of me... I cannot allow him to hurt you!"

"(Name) listen to me. There's more than meets the eye. Even if he's inside of you, Raisa could get him out!"

The girl looked at her frozen blood, her stand fixing her skin, but she licked dry droplets.

"I'm sorry... Jotaro. I cannot allow you to take me yet. I cannot afford to lose you or Kakyoin." (Name) started skating away again.

"Fuck you Dio..." Whispered Jotaro in the wind, allowing himself to cry. He dialed Sylvia and rushed away.

But in that park, there were more eyes watching the battle.

"Don't worry, he was a martyr." Said a deep voice.

"Will Antares give him back to me?"

"Of course. But you also have to remember that our current objective is to let (Name) become DIO's new body."

"Why she? I am way worthy!"

"Because she has a pure heart and body. You loved your brother a little bit too much!"

"She will pay..."