Queen of Wands

A.n. The reading used in the book followed the template shown in the media. You can use it too. It's meant to be used for when you change towns or countries.

QUEEN OF WANDS

Upright: Courage, Determination, Joy

Reversed: Selfishness, Jealousy, Demanding

.•°•~~~~~(Name)'s PoV~~~~~•°•.

I wiped my tears away and wanted to curse my whole life. I know that if I die, nothing would stop Dio from taking over my body...

But I don't want to endager my friends. I looked at the clock... it's 19:45... Tomorrow we have school...

What should I actually do?

Do ghosts help me?  Can m stand do something I need to find out?

Neither my friends can do anything to help me my current state. It is weird that although I do have Hamon running through my body, it cannot kill his vampiric essence from me.

I took my decks again. Shuffling them,  I kept seeing reoccurring cards: The Devil, 9 of Swords, Death... And the only card that kept falling whenever I shuffled.

The world reversed.

I took my hope and dreams and went ahead to try and communicate with spirits. I quickly made my way into a cupboard and found the board my mom left me. If it was a time I needed to use it, now it was the perfect one.

Fuck demons, right now I could give less of a damn if they tried to get me. Dio was worse to have inside of me than an Incubus.

Therefore I went ahead and closed all lights, phone turned off. The candles were lighted on the small homework table, and a window slightly opened, in one hand I had a notebook and a pencil. I was really to write whatever knowledge the ghost realm was ready to tell me.

As I looked at it, the table had even punctuation marks. That was something new. I put the table there, on that table and bit my lip. Now or never...

God... I feel like the secretary of this ghostly world.

"I demand anyone who has passed to give me your knowledge. How should I be acting towards the demon inside of me." I spoke out loud.

"Run" The planchette traced.

"But I can't."

"Fight."

"But I don't want Jotaro nor Tenmei to be hurt."

"Love?"

"Why yes I love the rascals..."

Without a question, the planchette wrote:
"Mom dead."

"I know that." I said.

"Mom call. Not her."

What? What's that supposed to mean? The planchette moved itself and spelled

"Fake. Dad real. Mom dead early."

The last drop of my sanity probably slammed the ground as tears flooded my eyes. "When did she die?"

"After you left." I suddenly got shivers down my spine but as curiosity killed the cat, I asked:

"Did dad killed her?"

"No."

"Who?"

"Brother Zenyatta"