Ten of Swords

A.N. After thousands of chapters finally someone guessed. Shotout to Kittehpops_WRITES for guessing it💖😔. Cannot wait for you to reach this chapter 🥺💖

TEN OF SWORDS

Upright: Betrayal, Back Stabbing, Defeat

Reversed: Reviving, Rejuvenation, Inevitable End

Raisa cried her eyes out, seeing herself with the man she loved, once again, under the same sun, under the same sky, on the same Earth, at the same moment in time with him...

But not the exact same sky, as this was cloudier than the Romanian sky, where they first said their vows, the sun wasn't as warm as the Portugues one, under which they met and loved, and the earth in Japan wasn't as wet with tears and memories of them both like it was back in the town she had to run from, the American land that helped grow her daughter and her legacy.

Not long after, Kakyoin kept singing his song as the two walked out to where the tables were made for all. A small table for the two, and another, slightly bigger, for the guests.

Holly went ahead, and spoke: "I am so glad we are all here, even if our number is so small... But them, the two people we united today."

Everyone clapped, and once they stopped, Holly continued: "I am proud of them both and of my son, who asked me to hold this wedding, that I gladly accepted. Without any further details, I will allow the couple to do their waltz."

Raisa nodded, looking at (Name) while Polnareff did the same, but eyeing Kakyoin.

The applause of the audience died down as Raisa tried to ignore the stares they received. Weren't too many, but still made her feel more self conscious. At last, Pierre and Raisa took their places and waited for the soft flow of music to begin. Kakyoin prepared his own violin, that signaled their beginning.

They circled each other, gaze remaining locked. Polnareff placed his hand on her back, her hand on his shoulder, and their free hands finally met.

(Name) kept staring at the couple, both because of what she was doing to them, and because with every spin the couple changed the view.

From the couple that once was, the faces kept changing. She could see herself through Raisa, dancing once with Kakyoin, the next spin with Jotaro.

"I wish it was real... That's what you're thinking..." A voice said, and the teen turned her back, but saw nobody. "But they're not worthy of you...the same way Lord DIO isn't worthy for your putrid witch blood."

Raisa seemed to have no problems and (Name) looked all around and saw nothing out of the ordinary. She shrugged and thought: "I will go to a psychiatrist... I think I'll become schizophrenic."

Together, the married couple danced to the music, feet in perfect sync to the beating of their hearts.

Soon enough, a saxophone and what seemed like a piano accompanied Kakyoin. The two looked, and saw the two Kujo men joining, helping the mood. As the song progressed Raisa felt relaxed, and allowed a small smile to form on her red lips. He was perfect.

His eyes, blue as spring rain, were deep and irresistible. One thing was for sure… "I was lucky meeting you again, my lovely..." She thought.

Minutes deep into the song, the artists stopped, and Raisa and Polnareff were now breathlessly looking at each other with a subtle hunger and passion, mixed with happiness and pride.

While they danced they made sure the plates of the guests were prepared. "Well... No choreography, but we did it..." Said Raisa.

"Good thing we put Kakyoin and (Name) to use their stands to make us move better."

"Pff... We wouldn't have manage to survive so long without stepping on each other."

"Or taking you to the bedroom." Whispers Polnareff.

"Or that..." Replied Raisa.

.•°•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•°•.

(Name) came closer to Raisa, asking her if she was alright.

"I'm okay... But I cannot forget the burning sensation I felt when I wanted to take her down and I saw Ayano's soul looking at me, vengefully."

(Name) wanted to say something but suddenly three shy teenagers went ahead and announced their surprise.

Kakyoin and Jotaro stood with two guitars, Kakyoin with his one, while Jotaro borrowed one from one of his father's band members.

Kakyoin, Jotaro and Sylvia planned this song for them, (Name) decided to remain next to Raisa, at the bride's request, and noticed how much Raisa looked like her mom, while the teens prepared their chant.

The first to play were the guitars that started emanating noises, pleasing to the audience, while Sylvia prepared herself to sing.

(Name) kept looking to Raisa and at the play.

Sylvia, whom was shy, pushed all her emotions away and in a crystal clear voice, beautifully trained, she started:

"The lake sort of knows me...
Wasn't you who promised, time?
Bring me to a land so green
So she'll stay awhile.

Please take me there
I'm ready
The ship sways, but the heart
Is steady
I have time."

Once they were done with this one, (Name) gave a paper to Kakyoin with several musical notes and to Jotaro as well. "You take the violin, you the piano... I had something for her as well... But didn't know you planned something without me."

The men obliged and prepared the instruments requested, as it was already getting late, sun making the sky hot red.