Strength

A.N. I'm usually not the type of person to ask this but if you like my story please vote it. I feel like little to nobody does read it.

VIII

Strength

It represents Bravery Compassion, Focus, Inner Strength

(Name) looked at the one that kissed her hand and yanked it back afterwards. She wasn't accustomed to such behavior, but understood soon enough, he was European.

Kakyoin and Jotaro lift from the bed, looking all dizzy. "Did we defeat it?" Asked Jotaro adjusting his headwear.

"If we woke then yes..." Replied Kakyoin, rubbing his eyes.

"Jotaro!" Screamed a feminine voice."My son is such a good boy. He saved his girl's life!" The woman took in a big hug both Jotaro and (Name).

"I... Uh... Met them yesterday." Said (Name). Kakyoin chuckled as he saw his two classmates red as his hair color. The woman known as Holy let them go and both Jotaro and his mom blushed profusely now. "I'm sorry, darling, but when we entered he was hugging you tightly and I thou-"

"Jiji. Do we have any data about a man named (Sn) Thomas as I've asked you to provide?" Interrupted Jotaro. The eldest nodded at the doctor and him, along with a nurse, gathered all the equipment out of the room.

"Since you've said this apartment was broken into, we'll leave a team of our spies to find any camera or mic in the room. We'll talk at the coffee place next to this building. We sent there someone to check everything, and we got the green light."

Joseph and the gang then went to the said coffee place. Once they were sat at a table, Holly decided to bring something for everyone, her treat, and all said what they wanted. Then Joseph layered some papers in front of (Name), Jotaro and Kakyoin.

The schoolgirl opened the papers, taking them from Jotaro's hands when she saw one single picture of a man. Her classmates hovered over her and looked along. She recognized the person in the documents and read the paper's content.

"Name: (Sn) Thomas
Age: 50
Sex: M
Information available: Lived in (random state), with his wife (Felicia) and daughter (Name). He has a stand named Golden King."

After half a page of information on the stand, there it was, the information she somehow hoped to read:

"Thomas (Sn) disappeared in 2016, under mysterious circumstances. He is thought dead to this day but there have been sightings of him in Egypt and South Korea. The most recent being in February 2019."

That's it. The thing she wanted to hear. That her father isn't dead. He was her only chance of helping her, now that apparently she had a stand.

"So my father is alive? I can't believe that. Must talk to Mom about it. She's going to be so happy." She said throwing the papers away and lifting herself from the chair. She took her phone and dialed her mom.

"Please... Answer mom..."

"(Name)? Are you well? How are you?"

"Mom... I'm fine... It's just there's a lot of things going around. There's a lot going on around me... And I needed..."

"A reading from your mom?"

"Yeah..."

"I knew you'd call, and I have the cards next to me.... I pulled the devil and the world. Run away from this situation and you'll be hurt by the consequences. You're blinded by your own desires. But do listen to the big men that will save you..."

"I haven't even told you that I met with the Speedwagon foundation's patron, Joseph Joestar. He found out about dad! He is alive."

"I know... That is why you shouldn't go to your dad. I know my only daughter has had a stand since the day of your birth... You've been strong... Your father, a stand user, couldn't comprehend how he couldn't see yet I kept telling him. As your birth cards have forever suggested, the High Priestess and Justice, you're meant to bring harmony in the chaos of those weaker than you..."

"Wait... You knew dad was alive? How-"

"I can see the future, (Name). Nothing is a surprise for me. Plus, his death is by the hands of 2 cards... Not a disappearance... I'm not going to say which. Is up to you to find."

"Right... But the other was The World, wasn't it?"

"Yes, and it means that the man, Joestar, shall help you if you want to save yourself... Your dad, I can feel it... Isn't human anymore. Your outcome card is-"

"Mom? Mom do you hear me? Was that a gunshot?"

"No matter what you choose, you brought me to my Master's last wish before death. And so shall you go through what those bastards made him go through... The third card Felicia pulled was... Your death. Also sweetheart. Thank you for helping me localize you."

The phone was hanged up. (Name) was in tears and shock, and returned to the group..."He... He killed her... All I had left...and... He took her away..."

"(Name), what happen-"

Suddenly she kneeled down, sobbing powerfully, while Polnareff tried to get her attention. He shared a look with Kakyoin. Both new what that meant. Someone dear to her has gone.

She was having a river of tears that, instead of rolling down her cheek, detached from her eyes and lifted above her. A translucent blue silhouette was now turning into a hot red. It screamed in harmony with (Name)'s sobs and it's colour turned a deep blue, while holding a bubble made out of (Name)'s tears. It turned the big bubble into smaller ones, and made them freeze and look like small bullets.

When (Name) shouted her cursing on the man that took her mom away, the ice bullets flew all around the room, but most of them hit (Name)'s back, and a bit the group she was with. The one to be the most hurt by the silhouette was (Name), her back starting to bleed.

Dodging the ice bullets, Kakyoin lifted himself from the chair and risked his safety to hug her. He was hit on the apple of his cheek, a small cut opening there.

The bullets slowed down as the girl burrowed her face in the shoulder of the man she regretted being so mean to. A drop of Kakyoin's blood intertwined with the small river of tears, turning the water ghost into a deep shade of red as the blood it took.

The atmosphere around them was filled with anger and grief, mixed with relief once all the bullets turned into water and then were evaporated.

Once the bullets have stopped, Polnareff went to the kids kneeling, checking on the cuts on her back. They have magically cured, as well as Kakyoin's scratch, the only thing left was a trace of blood down his cheek.

"Are you two good?" Polnareff said, patting Kakyoin's head and (Name)'s shoulder.