The Devil

A.n. I know it's getting annoying at this point but, if you like this story, vote it. This way there's a chance more people that will enjoy it will find it.

XV

The Devil

It represents Excess, Materialism, Playfulness

A bored teacher entered the classroom as he saw the trio. "Why always when something bizzare seems to approach our school, it's always you two? I've had some girls that said that a yokai possesed a boy, now you want to leave because, to quote Kujo "there's something bizzare going on in my family." Ugh..."

Kakyoin and Kujo shrugged. Then the redhead presented his own artwork. The teacher started analyzing the paintings and smiled at the portrait of (Name).

"Try working more on realism, you have a nice muse right there... Don't let her die without people seeing her through your art." The teacher winked towards the boy and once he was done he left the canvases there. "I'll take them tomorrow, ok?"

"Do what you want... It's your art."

.•°•~~~~~~~~~~~~~•°•.

The trio left the school and went to Jotaro's place. Once they reached, they were greeted by the mother and grandfather of Jotaro.

They all went inside. And sat on the floor, while Holly and Jotaro went to prepare some food. Kakyoin, (Name) and Joseph stood there together and the grandfather said. "We have resolved with your mother. She was fatally wounded by this... " The man shown a picture of an arrow that was beautifully crafted. "We have no idea what it was, but that's the only picture your dad left there... And your mother's body... It seems to be decaying faster than normal..."

He held some pictures and looked at them. "Are you weak of stomach?"

"Not quite." She replied. Joseph turned around a picture with a corpse that looked as if it was dead for longer than 1-2 days.

"We don't know what made it this way... But we will analyze it, if you allow us to."

"If that means we can get my dad and end him sooner... So be it..."

(Name) prepared her backpack to get out the portraits she did once she woke up, and then Jotaro and Holly came with the food. Sushi.

"Well, darling... You can't be in Japan and NOT try Jotaro's sushi." The mother empathized on her son's name. He hid himself behind the hat and Kakyoin took a piece of salmon uramaki. "If I die, Jotaro, my ghost will make you choke." Said Kakyoin and ate it. His expression said it all. He loved it.

"I've learnt from a chef when mom was learning to cook sushi for us. But I love the way she cooks everything else."

"We can speak later and enjoy the food now." Said Holly.

.•°•~~~~~~~~~~~~•°•.

Once they all finished eating, Holly let her son spend time with the 3 guests and she took the whole responsibility of the cleaning.

"Ok so... Let me tell the dream firstly. There was me, on a floor, where were many dead people and my mom too. Then I climb some stairs. There's some men that I couldn't see the faces of and then there it was a hallway. That hallway had these reflections that spoke. I wrote behind what I remembered their words to be... For instance, I can't remember my mom's words..." Kakyoin took the image of her mother while Joseph took the dark haired man that was dressed in some Victorian clothes. "I swear he's so familiar..." He commented.

Jotaro took the blonde one in his hand, and soon enough, his mom came.

"That's Caesarino! He was my imaginary friend!" Holly's words attracted the glances of the 3 men and the girl that were analyzing any other picture. Joseph took the picture from the hands of his grandson.

"Caesar... I'm so sorry..." The man started crying and both his daughter and (Name) started hugging him.

"Jotaro... If it were for me to die, I promise I will protect your family too."

"Me, kids? Kakyoin I thought you knew me better."

"I feel like you'd make a good dad... If you had the right girl."

"Nah... You'd be by far better... You know videogames! You'd make an amazing dad for a boy!"

"If you'd stop being a dick and act more emotional, you'd be a great father for a daughter."

"GUYS!" Shouted their classmate.

"Dad... Look, don't cry... You did all you could at the time..."

"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING. I WAS A STUPID, HOT-HEADED BOY THAT THOUGHT HE WAS BETTER THAN ANYONE...Yet he... He thought he could defeat them... He was stronger than me actually but... I will never forgive myself..."

"Mr. Joestar... If he is here, he protected your daughter from the afterlife, he said that he's giving all of him from now on to protect you... He is far from being mad on you that you couldn't save him."

"I still remember that he told me he admires you for whom you became when I was younger..." Said Holly, caressing his father's back.

"Caesar..."

"Frankly... If you were to die, I'd probably cry..." Said Jotaro, hugging Kakyoin. "I hate being emotional but I feel like I should've told you that."

Kakyoin was taken aback by this gesture and hugged his pal back. (Name) smiled and then frowned. She looked over the papers and saw the last unknown figure... The man in Victorian clothes.

Wiping his tears, Joseph looked at the drawing. He took his small agenda where was a small wedding picture. "This is my grandma Erina at her wedding... He looks a lot like my grandfather... But so does Star Platinum."

"His last words were something like «haunt you if you kill me, Dio» or some strange shit like that heh..."

The blood in the veins of the others froze. "You sure have some strange powers, child." Said Joseph as he put the paper down.

"I'm mother's daughter... She was more powerful than me, though."

"What powers do you have?"

"I can read your future, Mr. Joestar."

"Tarot reader?" Asked Holly.

"And astrologer... But that requires more than just a birthday."