The Tens

THE TENS

They represent: Completion, Finality, Renewal

"It's done!" Said Holly, looking at the bride. Unlike, unfortunately, the rest of the people that saw a beautiful young woman, she saw an elder woman, filled with wrinkles in that wedding dress... But luckily, because of her father's stand, she knew how Raisa looked in truth for (Name), Polnareff or non stand users.

"Is everything alright?" She asked, but Raisa just looked. Her mind raced places she had no idea existed maybe... Or maybe she just was in shock...

"Holly... I want to thank you. For helping me host this wedding... And I'm sorry you had to find about me in such a short notice."

"Raisa... You have nothing to be afraid of, nor ashamed... I feel you as my sister deep in my heart. Today it's an important day for you, and I appreciate that you allowed me to enter your life." Holly looked on the table at a vase, holding the bouquet Raisa designed. Red roses with stubborn thorns."...and I will be here whenever you need me."

Raisa just smiled. "Sometimes I wish I knew my grandfather too... But like you, she married a man she kept telling my mom that it was exactly like my grandpa... Minus his birthmark."

The silver haired woman asked. "H... Holly...?"

"Yes?"

"Jean Pierre Polnareff and Jean Theriot have the same birth mark on the thigh. A new moon."

"Well... Did you know that in alchemy, the moon was the sign of the silver?"

"That basically explained my whole existence, Holly... No joke!"

The two women laughed though. "So... Should I ask Dad to walk you down the aisle or?"

"I don't care who he is but I need someone to do that."

"Then I'll ask Jotaro. Since Polnareff wanted my dad as his best man." Raisa shook her head as Holly left the room.

"Mon idiot préféré!"(My favorite idiot) she whispered to herself, thinking of her soon to be husband.

Meanwhile, Pierre paced back and forth as he looked at the clock. "The wedding should start soon and I hear nothing from outside!"

At that exact moment, Joseph entered, and Holly was right behind him. "Oh I need Jotaro a bit. Darling, can you come?"

Jotaro decided to leave and Kakyoin did as well. In the room were left only Joseph and Pierre.

"Everything fine with you, Polnareff?"

"No... I'm scared... What if she says this because she just thinks I'm her ex..."

"I don't think that's true..."

"Why?"

The older man used his stand on a normal touch screen phone. It shown them a picture of a young Raisa, something close to 19, and a man, that looked so similar to Pierre, that only the hairstyle and earrings could be the only difference. Even the choice of clothing today was the same.

"Can you find his name?" Asked Pierre, pointing to the image.

Joseph obliged and went ahead with the task. But the image couldn't provide it.

"I want to know if we're the same... I'm really curious what was his name... I want to make sure she doesn't bluff me."

"Whose name what?" Asked a voice from behind. Sylvia was in the door frame. "I overheard Raisa and Holly. His name was indeed Jean Theriot."

"But my question is..." Started Polnareff. "Are we the same?" He said, turning to face the girl.

"She said something about a birthmark. A new moon."

"Hecate's sign?" Asked the groom. "That's what Avdol told me about... But what about it?"

Sylvia shrugged. She didn't hear that part too well. "But (Name)'s ready to officiate the wedding. Please prepare yourselves."

Sylvia closed the door and decided it was time to take the matters into her own hands. She rushed for Leo and told him:

"Help me give these dogroses to the guests." She said, giving him a basket filled with flowers.

He looked slightly shocked, but complied. He did what was told.

Orla looked at the boy and asked: "Excuse me, do you know where Noriaki is?"

"He is fixing stuff for the wedding. He also helped for it. I was just another guest but my girl friend asked me to give these flowers to everyone, while she fixed what else there was to be fixed."

"I see... Well... I am his mother. And I just wanted to talk to him."

"I'm sorry ma'am. He ain't near here so you'll have to wait until he comes or finishes whatever he has to do."

Orla was sad but understood. She was proud of her son taking matters of this wedding in his own hands. She was told that Raisa was (Name)'s relative. She knew Polnareff because of Jotaro's story about his son and why was he brought home dead.