King of Pentacles

KING OF PENTACLES

Upright: Abundance, Power, Security.

Reversed: Greed, Indulgence, Sensuality

What was supposed to be a prom, turned out to be bigger than a wedding. The ceiling was made out of glass, the decorations were made out of flowers and balloons. Here and there you could see people that were taking photos around them. By the time they reached it was 8pm, sun was almost setting, the sky was a pink orange, and had a breathtaking effect on the decor.

The outside was even more spectacular, a Cape point, that had a fence, protecting people from the 100 meters fall a sign warned, but it apart, the Pacific ocean was next to them, celebrating them too.

"Okay, everyone, put on the earpieces. The system updated, and unless you say "Emergency", no sound will be sent to one another, for bathroom privacy." They all nodded, and the men held the door opened for her.

When the three entered, (Name) was taken aback by the fact that she'll have to suffer some more hours of sun. "Here we are boys... our first and final prom together. Let's make the best out of it."

Through the seas of students, they found three chairs at a table. They decided to remain together in case something happens. Plus it will be easier for them to find each other.

(Name) was very scared. She could feel in her blood what was coming. The boys on the other hand, wanted to do something to calm her, because she was visibly disturbed by something.

"Hey, (Name). Wanna go dance?" Asked Kakyoin.

"I'll go have a smoke. Care to join?" Asked Jotaro.

The girl pounded her options. "Well, I don't like this song, but I'd like a fresh air, you can sit with us if you want..."

"It's okay, you go. I'll take care of your drinks... Who knows who's around..." Replied the redhead.

Jotaro walked towards the door, and next to the entrance, a dark spot, covered by the shadows of some trees. Perfect for both of them.

Jotaro placed his cigarette between his lips and lighted it. "I love your dress. Suits a Moon Goddess."

The girl blushed at the comment. She thanked him, and asked herself a question. "When did you started to smoke? I mean... I saw your habit since we met, but I don't know the roots of your dependance."

"Hmm... Never thought about it. I think since mom got ill. Pops would smoke occasionally, and one day he just give me cigarette to calm me down slightly. Although he told me he was a heavy smoker by the time he was 20, he has lungs of iron somehow. Doctors say that his lungs are perfectly fine and show no trace of smoking. He's a science miracle somehow."

They both laughed about this story. "What about you? Have you ever smoked?"

"Um... I.. I don't think I knew somebody that smoked around me back home... And never had the courage to try myself."

"Wanna try second-hand smoke?"

She had no idea what that's supposed to mean. "Umm... Okay."

"Trust me." He hold her cheek with one hand, and the other was touching his cigarette. "When I'll blow the smoke, breathe it in through your mouth into your lungs, and then out like it came."

He inched closer to her, millimeters away from her lips, he closed his eyes as he let his smoke travel to her. (Name) had her eyes half closed, but stared at Jotaro's lips in somewhat an envy that cigarettes were touching them instead of her. She took the air in her but the body rejected it, making her choke. "(Name), are you okay?"