First Impression-3

(Jungkook p.o.v)
Finally these boring classes ended and now we have ground period, finally i can have some fun. Everyone went to the ground as some people started playing, some gossiping and some just studied.....huh, bookwarms i mean seriously how can anybody study like this, whatever just leave them what should i do now?? While i was thinking, a girl aproached me and started talking and being a kind person i m, i just smiled at her and talked. "Hey jungkookie oppa what are you doing"she said "ah.... first of all....dont call me oppa and second of all dont call me jungkookie, its not like we are close enough for you to say that and about your question, im doing nothing" i said with smile but i actually wasn't feeling like smile at her i mean seriously 'oppa'.... it sucks "oh...ok sorry about that i thought it wont be uncomfortable for u but do you want a company since you are all alone by yourself if you dont mind" ah well seriously im fine being alone then being with this fangirl, but thats not her fault too i know im hot... and sexy... and not to mention handsome and smart as well. I looked around to find some of my friends so that i can go to them since i didn't wanted her company right now. I saw a girl looking at me with kinda disgust..... on her face?? I looked closely at her, she was Rose, one of my classmates. When she saw me looking at her she suddenly looked away "that's cute" "what's cute" thats when i realized i said what i thought "oh what nothing i have to go now" " what oh ok" she said looked a bit dissapointed.... i guess but i didn't cared about her. I left her and started walking god knows where because i couldn't find my friends. Then i started thinkin about her. 'Rose.... i actually never talked to her not even once, not because i didn't wanted to but because she was in her own world with her friends all around her unlike other girls who always came to me and started talking and doing there fangirling, i could've just push them away but i didn't do it because flirting is one of my hobbies. And they easily give in so i dont look like im the only one flirting. But Rose..... she is something, she never came to talk to me i mean its not like she is only girl in our school i never talked to, there are other girls also but they are just too shy to talk to me and im not that kind to go and talk to them. But the point is she is not someone who gets shy easily and by her facial expression just now she didn't seem to have a crush on me and she even made expression like she saw doing the bathroom stuff in open area..... hehe that example was actually weird. But im amused no one even once in my life made that kind of face for me. Does that mean..... she doesn't like me or even......hate me?? If that's the case.... i would love messing with her, its fun making someone annoyed. Besides she is not that bad... i guess.
(End of Jungkook p.o.v)