Move On

Rose froze at her spot. She couldn't even move her muscle after hearing that voice.......... "arrogant jerk" she mumbled to herself. "Wow impressive, i didnt knew someone already gave me a nick name" he said in an amused tone. She suddenly realized she said it a little loud for him to hear as well, she stood up hasitantly and turned around while hiding the little piece of chocolate behind her and said coffidently "who said i was eating chocolate, and specially your chocolate?? I threw it away in lunch"
"oh... you didnt ate chocolate and threw it away??"
"Yeah"
"then what is this??" He took his phone out, opened the front camera and showed her a little bit of chocolate on her nose and one corner of her lips. She closed her eyes in embarrasement and put her one hand on her head and closed her eyes in embarrasement and frustration  while hanging her head low 'why do i have to eat like this and even lie like its the truth?? oh lord save me.' She cleaned the chocolate of her face and said confidently "how can you say that its your chocolate?? You didnt even saw the rapper" she said.
"huh... again with soo much confidence?? I like it" while talking he came closer and closer.... and closer but she didnt move, when the gap was about to fill she took both her hands on his chest to stop him "wahh you really are shameless.... be in your limits or else i know how to treat perverts like you" she said. He smirked and said "see...proof" he suddenly holded her wrist and showed the chocolate rapper with a little piece of chocolate in her hand, her eyes widened as she realized and at that moment he backed off by taking some steps and maintaining a normal gap between them. "I really like your confidence though even when you knew you are lying you still maintained it, you will go higher with your confident because wherever you will go everyone will say go go move on" he said and laughed "YOU......... arrogant jerk" she mumbled but loud enough for him to hear while rolling her eyes in annoyance. She crossed her arms and turned towards the road 'why the hell this bus is not coming??' She thought. "Hey im still talking to you how can you turn in other direction" he said.
"because i dont want to waste my time on someone like you"
"Someone like me...?? Yahh look at my face, my body its all so perfect"
"I think he is more good looking then you" she said while pointing at someone on the road
"Your choice sucks" he said with a disgusted face. Then she became impatient and said "dont you have any other work to do then following me around?? Just go and have fun with your girls why bother me" she rolled her eyes.
"you know i dont go to them, they come to me" he said with a proud smile, she said while scrunching her nose "no wonder whenever i see you i want to SMACK your face like a punching bag"
"Aah... it hurts" he acted hurt while holding his chest's cloth. Then the bus came, "douchbag" she said before entering in the bus "go go girl move on" he said with a huge grin plastered on his face. She glared at him and the bus moved. 'Although that grin was heart taking but he still is annoying..... wait.... what the hell m i even thinking ugh leave it' she thought to herself.

*AUTHOR'S WORDS*
Heyy guys.... thanks for all the support and love you gave to this fiction of Jungkook and Rose. This is my very frist ff or story that im sharing with you people and i have another stories too which i will write later when this ff ends. Hope you all like it, stay tuned and keep supporting. And for you..... be safe and healthy thankyou ;)