Chocolate

NEXT DAY
As usual Rose woke up, got ready, byed to her parents and headed to the school. She met her friends at the gate and walked inside the class room with them. After sometime teacher came followed by someone. 'What is this arrogant jerk doing behind the teacher' she thought. "Good morning students, today Mr. Jungkook is gonna announce something" teacher said "hello everyone~" jungkook said with that arrogant look on his face "again with that jerk look huh" she mumbled rolling my eyes 'wait..... did he saw it.... my rolling eyes i guess?? Well, i dont care if he saw it or not' she thought to herself. "Ok soo today is my parents anniversary and as we all know how kind i am so i thought since its not something about me to give you all party so why not do some celebration with these chocolates. Right after he said someone entered with a basket full of chocolates in his hands. He was wearing a black suit and black glasses more like a bodyguard and he had that serious look on his face like he never smiles or he dont know how to smile. "Yaayyyyy" everyone shouted and it startled Rose a bit because she wasn't feeling like paying attention to it at all, she moved her neck around and found Jungkook distributing chocolates to everyone.
(Rose p.o.v)
I saw him distributing something and thats when i realized.....chocolates.... my favourite, but the only problem is he is the one giving it to all, i love chocolates but him.... not at all and if i accept it he will think that im also one of his fangirls which i dont want at all. Udgh i cant take chocolates now only because of him. Its ok Rose.... its not like you are in such a poverty and you dont have money to buy some chocolates. After thinking for sometime, i started looking at the book in front of me. I wanted to concentrate but those voices of girls flirting and trying to impress him were coming continously which is sooo sooo irritating.
A FEW MOMENTS LATER
I was reading the book then i felt someone touching my hands, i moved my head to that side and saw my friend telling me to see in front by actions. I diverted my gaze and saw that person smirking with the chocolate in his hand. Just at the moment i saw him smirking my face automatically made a disgust look but then when i saw the chocolate in his hand.... i wanted to take it but i already made my mind to not take it especially with his hands so again i diverted my gaze to the book. "Hey Rose~" he said extending his hand towards me. "What.... i dont want it go and give it to someone else.... i dont like chocolates" i said "oh... is it? but i think your eyes are telling me something else.... come on Rose just take it i know you like chocolates" he said with a smirk. I wanted to smack that smirk on his face. I was about to say no again but then suddenly my friend said "yeah jungkook she likes chocolates very much... she is just trying to act cool thats all she will definitely take it... right Rose??" she said giving me a death glare. "Im taking it but i wont eat it even if im hungry like hell" i took it while looking at jungkook like im gonna eat him alive but that didnt stop him smirking. What the hell..... is he trying to mess with me....??
(End of Rose p.o.v)
After all classes ended, Rose headed to the bus stop. She arived a bit early so she had to wait for the bus. She suddenly thought about the chocolate. She thought 'Chocolate..... it seemed very tasty should i..... eat it? I mean its not like he is here and if i eat so he will think i lose.... i should just eat it carefully' she looked around and no one from her school was there she carefully took out the chocolate, unpacked it, and started eating it. "Looks like i won this time".