What are you doing here?

(Rose p.o.v)

IN THE SCHOOL

I put my left leg inside the school when all my friends came and hugged me.
"Rose" they all shouted and threw themselves on me.
"Wowow chill guys you'll make me fall with you'll" we all laughed as they put themselves straight again. Then Minji said "oh my god i cant believe this one of my friends became famous in the evening under the moon and specially with one of the hottest guy in this school" everyone agreed and my face was blank "i thought you werr here to congratulate me...." they all again clunged on me "aww my sweetu Rose you did great"
"Im sure you will get tons of love letter today now lets go inside" then we all went inside.
"Hey Rose" some random guy said "...hey??" I said awkwardly.
T

hen there were some more voices of people greeting me.
"Waa rose see i told you you are becoming famous only in one evening"
I guess its true. But i wonder if this is my case then what about Jungkook. Oh and about Jungkook.... i actually didnt had any update about him since we didnt saw each other after the competition. He must be surrounded by girls.

After sometime, it's finally lunch time and now i can go to see Jungkook since he wasn't in any of my classes. I was trying to find him but i cant see him in the cafeteria. So i thought maybe he is in the ground so i went to see him. As i was walking down the stairs i saw someone someone standing at the end of now empty hallway. I walked over to it slowly to not make any sound and i saw Jungkook talking... or i say flirting with some girl. 'Wahh... great' i thought but i didnt disturbed them and heard and observed them  carefully so that they wont find out about my eavesdropping. I heard the girl was flirting with him too.
'Oh my god seriously.... shameless. But im not jealous??' It sounded a question to my brain as well. I saw her leaning forward.... wait... is she going to kiss him??
"JUNGKOOK"
They both turned startled and looked at me confused and questioningly. I didnt knew why i suddenly shouted suddenly and i was feeling like im soon to be in a very awkward situation which i didnt wanted it to be so i said something as soon as possible "what are you doing here" .....the hell i just said right now?? I mean i know my mind was questioning him the same thing but why my mouth too.... well shit man.
"I-i mean...you know... the... the teacher was calling you.... yeah... the teacher... he was calling you, and.. and he wanted to talk about the dance competition as well, so we both have to go". The girl looked at me annoyingly as if i ruined her pretty tempted mood... and oh hell i did it perfectly 'serves you right bitch'.
"Yahh, what are waiting for?? Come fast i dont have a whole day for you" i said. I dont know why.. but when i lie and it feels like i succeeded then there is some different kind off confidence waves in my body and i react like i just did now.
"Uh.... yeah. Lets go"