Dance

We were lying on the sand, under the blanket of starry night, enjoying the cool breeze.

"Rose?~"
"Hmm?"
"You put on make up today? For me?"
"No, for perverts roming around the city, what kind of question is that" i said with 'seriously-jungkook' face.
He just laughed.
"Rose?~"
"Hmm?"
"Why did you called me 'arrogant jerk' before?"
He said with a serious face.
"That's because you really were an arrogant jerk before, always so cocky and thinking high of yourself"
"No i was not"
"Yes you were"
He looked at me with a straight face then said
"Whatever" and turned around showing me his back. I back hugged him and said in a soft voice.
"Kookie?~ are you angry at me?"
"No" he said planely.
"Thankyou.... today was the best day of my life. I never thought someone would do something like this for me. It was and always be amazing for me. I will cherish this moment all my life. I truly love you alot"
"Wahh so cheesy, i didn't knew that." He turned around smiling widely.
"But you liked it though"
We spent some more time there though we knew we will be late but no one seemed to be interested in going somewhere. We just sat there and talked enjoying eachother's presence.

*****

It has been some days now from our date. It has been normal till now. We fight, then make up, we cause trouble at school obviously for teachers. Girls still comes closer to him but he always shooes them away. No one knows about our relationship accept for family and friends. And he doesn't complains about it since he doesn't want any trouble from my side. Today we are planning to go to dance academy for the second time this week. Not for practice just chill out with people from there. Mr. Jung doesn't says anything about us not coming everyday for practice because our performances have sometime in it. He wants to give us our best but without any pressure. I called jungkook about this and he agreed since he was being bored at home so we are now meeting up at bus stop then we'll go. Im currently standing near the bus station. I saw him coming towards me so i waved my hands at his direction.
"Hey Rosie" he said and placed his hands on my shoulders. The bus arrived just as he came closer to me.

****

We entered in the studio and everyone welcomed us by cheering.
"Heyy Jungkookie" Jimin said and Hoseok locked his head between his hands. 
Lisa, one of the dancers came to me and greated me.
"Hey Rose whatsup? Long time no see" she said smiling brightly. She is Jimin's girlfriend and a great dancer that's why Mr. Jung made her a choreographer here out of Jimin and Hoseok's request.
"What Lisa... we just met some days ago how can you say 'long time no see'? "
"Yeah i know... but thats also a long time."

We all fooled around talking and messing with each other. We teased Lisa and Jimin also when they did something lovey dovey and Jimin would get red like tomato, more then lisa. He is such a cutie. Hoseok also has girlfriend. She owns a restaurant. I've never saw her but she seems super good after what Hoseok has told us. They dont know about our relarionship till now but i think they should know since our bond has been going on very well and we are quite good friends now.
We were just sitting there dont know what to do.
"Guys let's do some dance it's been a while since we danced, what say?" i said
"Im in" Jimin and hoseok said while other people shook there head accept Jungkook.
"What about you Jungkook?"
"I'll dance after the first chorus"
"Sure... so lets begin" i said streatching my hands.

(Leave the talking part. The first person to be coming out for dance in Hoseok and the next one is Jimin. The third person with red jacket is Jungkook. I really wanted to add this that's why i made this part, if you dont like indian music just skip the dance part.)

Everyone cheered for us. Then we all sat down, tired from the dance.
"Wahh Rose it was soo good i even made a video of it see" Lisa said jumping and then sat next to me to show me the video.
"Yeah seriously i didnt knew you were such a good dancer." Said jimin.
"Yeah but we are also good since we catch up with her steps pretty fast." Hoseok exclaimed proud of himself.
"Afcourse hyung was the best" Jungkook said.
"Okay guys everyone knows you all were good stop behaving like children" lisa said. We all just laughed at her.
After some more time me and Jungkook were about to go when Hoseok said.
"Rose kook do you want to hang out tommorow evening after the classes are over. I'll show you Jisoo also if you come."
"Jungkook? Will you go?" I asked him first since he is my boyfriend.
"You wanna go? Then we'll go. Yes Hoseok we'll come with you tommorow, send me the address we'll straight arive there." Jungkook said patting my head (in the first sentence).
"Uh... okay sure see you both tommorow."
We bid them and went to our homes.