Number

1 week later.....

(Rose p.o.v)

Its been a week since the announcement was made, i got to know Jungkook a little more these days and about what he wants to do in future and i think this oppurtunity is good for him to be more famous outside the school as he wants to be a great dancer, mine is the same too but the only different thing is that is i cant go on with my dreams and he can. But one thing i know is whatever i will be doing in the future, i will always dance as my hobby. The competition has some weeks left and Jungkook always practices with me in the school after all the classes ends. Its not like he never asked me to come over his house..... i always denied it. No specific reason...... just... i dont feel like going. But as it is weekend, i have to ask him about the place. But wait...... i dont have his number...... how am i going to ask?? I dont know maybe we are not going to practice today.

Two hours later

I was watching t.v with my appa while eomma was making us food for lunch. We were watching a romantic comedy because me and my father are like same in many ways so we both agreed to watch this movie because we both like these kind of movies. I was still in my payjamas as i knew no one was gonna come nor do i have to go somewhere. We were soo into the movie when suddenly the bell rang. With a slightly confused mind i walked up to the door and opened it and saw........ JUNGKOOK?? My eyes widened at the site. He was smiling with a little nervousness.
"Hii" he said. Confused, i asked "you.... here.... how??" "I asked about your address from the reception" he said. "But why??" I asked still confused. "Did you forgot?? The competition is in 2 weeks from now and still you are asking why am i here??" He said. Affcorce what else would be te reason "sorry i forgot..... silly me" i said hittin my head a little, he just chuckled a little. "Who is there Chaeyong??" appa asked. "Oh no one appa just my friend" i said "then let them inside" "oh yeah.... i almost forgot come here". I motioned him to come in and so he did. I closed the door and got inside with him. "Appa, eomma....he is Jungkook my classmate and my dance mate too.... remember i told you about??" "Yeah yeah affcorce". He bowd to my mother father and my mother stopped setting the table and came towards me and whispered something "is he our soon-to-be-son-in-law?? Wow he is soo handsome, nice choice Chaeyong" i whispered back "eomma stop it". "What happened.... what are you talking about??" Appa asked and Jungkook was confused. "Nothing appa just.... talk" i said. "Uhh.... Rose should we go now" Jungkook asked out of no where "where are you two going??" My mom said "uh for the dance practice" Jungkook said. "Oh okay you can go but first eat something i just made food for lunch come and eat Jungkook" eomma said "no no its ok i dont want to bother you people eat it i will wait outside" he said "its ok Jungkook your not bothering us come and eat" appa said "yeah you come and eat then we will go and practice" i said as i needed some time to change my clothes whih i was still wearing..... ahh so embarrasing. I mentaly face palmed. I quickly changed my clothes inyo some presentable clothes tied my hair into a pony tail and did a little.... just a little bit makeup and went downstairs where i saw all of thrm eating and laughing. Jungkook was more comfortable with them now, i wonder if my mother will be saying something embarrasing like she said in my ears. I went towards them, stuffed my mouth and ate everything fastly because i knew im already late. After we finished we got out of the house and started walking.
"Hey where are we going??" I asked. "Umm to my house" he said back "whhatt?? Your house?? But why?? I mean i already said i dont want to go" "hey hey its ok we can go, no one will disturb us and besides there is no place left where we can practice" he said right but still..... "aah okay" i said. We walked towards his car "wait you have a car....??" I asked "yeah..." "And you are going to drive the car?? Do you know how to drive??" "No affcorce not i have a driver" he said "oh". After sometime we arrived at his house. "Mom dad im home" Jungkook shouted. They all came down stairs and there was a little girl also who came running through the big mansion like house towards Jungkook. "Kookie" she shouted and hugged him, he also bent down and hugged her most likely carried her since she was small and he is big as compared to her. I just chuckled and adored them for a moment before his parents came. "Mom dad she is Rose my dance partner" Jungkook said "ooh so she is the beautiful young lady~" his dad said just like a gentleman "good afternoon nice to meet you both" i said bowing. "You know who i am unnie??" That little girl from before said showing his bunny like smile"im Junki, kookie's little sis" "yeah i can see it from your smile" i said while bending down to her level and pinched her cheek a little "seems like she already likes you because she never let anyone touch her cheeks accept for jungkook" her mother said "oh is it??" I said a little amazed then Jungkook said "looks like i have a competitor here too" he said with a cheey grin "ok stop wasting time an get up Rose we have to do dance practice before its too late" Jungkook saud picking me up "like im the one making you wait here" i said rolling my eyes. We both went to his dance room which was inside his home. After we practiced he said to take me home which i yes to. In front of my house i was about to go inside then i turned around and said "wait" "yes??" He asked then i said with a little hasitation "uh.....can i.... can you....??" "Rose say it if you have somethin- -"
"CAN I HAVE YOUR NUMBER??"