First date

Next day

(Rose p.o.v)

It was weekend, i was watching t.v in the living room, mom was making breakfast and dad was still sleeping since he came late last night because of work.
"Momm is lunch ready? Im hungry" i asked shouting for her to hear.
"Yeah almost go wake up ur father, he must be hungry too" she said.
I said 'ok' and went in his room to wake him up. I woke him up but he was still sleeping while siting.
"Oh dad go get fresh up" i said dragging him out of bed to the bathroom.
When i came downstairs i saw my phone was buzzing so i picked up.
"Hey Kook"
"Hey sweetie, be ready by 6 and dont ask question. Byee"
Oh..um.... that was random. 'Sweetie'?... oh kay. He asked me to be ready by 6 and now it is..... 3:44 pm. I didnt knew what to do now so i just called one of my friends Mia cause she is experienced with these boyfriend and fashion stuff. She picked up
"Hey, Rose whatsup?"
"Hey Mia can you help me out with something?"
"Uh... yeah sure what's the problem?"
"Uh actually.... i... lets meet up you come to my house because i have things here to do with you, can you?" I asked.
"Yeah sure i'll be there in five minutes, byee"
She arived after some minutes till then i ate food with mum and dad silently waiting for her. I suddenly got up and wen straight to open the gate and pulled her in to my room.
"Oh damn girl chillax, why so hurry"
"First of all im sorry for hiding something to you"
She looked at me confused
"A.. actually i have a new boyfriend"
"WAAHHH- WHO IS IT? HOW IT HAPPENED? WHERE IT HAPPENED?"
"Oh gawdd can you not be silent" i said putting my hand on her mouth.
"Huh... fewf sorry its just... this is... very... surprising i couldn't control it. But cut the crap tell me all the answers now" she demanded
"It all happened yesterday and the guy is.... Jungkook"
"WAAHHH I TOLD YOU-"
"shut upp" i again put my hand over her mouth.
"Sorry... i told you something will happen between you both i said it and i happened, yes, yes"
"Haha you're more excited then me"
"Okay how did it happened? You proposed him? Or he did? Come on tell me everything"
I told him everything in simple language not in the way he said it but something like that coz i honestly am still shocked about it.
"And so he called me and told me to be ready by 6 and i was confused so i called you" i told her.
"Okay... wait... he told you to be ready by 6? AND YOU TOLD ME THIS NOW? Its more then 4 oh god what should i do with you."
"Oh girl chill its not like you have to make me marriage-like-ready. Simple will do"
"Yeah but still, okay whatever show me your dresses"
After destroying my closet she finally picked a simple but elegant dress and did my makeup.

 Simple will do""Yeah but still, okay whatever show me your dresses"After destroying my closet she finally picked a simple but elegant dress and did my makeup

"Wahh this dress suits you perfect, now you're more then ready to go on your first date

"Wahh this dress suits you perfect, now you're more then ready to go on your first date. Its almost time he should be here anytime soon" Mia said.
"First.... date?" I asked blushing. She just laughed.
After some minutes we heard a car honking and i started to panick.
"Yah Mia is he the one? How am i looking? Am i good enough to go?"
"Oh god calm down i know it happens sometimes and trust me you are looking very beautiful now go"
"No no no you go first and see if he is the one and then call me i need to prepare myself"
"Bu- ok ok im going be fast"
She said and we hurried off, i to my parents and she to the door.
"Mom dad, what you think am i good enough to go on a date? With Jungkook?"
"Ye-wait what? You are dating Jungkook?" My mom said surprised.
"Plzz tell me fast i have to go he is waiting on the doorsteps"
"Relax princess you are very beautiful today just go best of luck" dad said which made me a little calm.
"Rose? Come fast" i heard Mia shouting silently for only me to hear.
"Thankyou, love you both byee"
I ran to the door and Mia gave me a hug, wishing me luck and opened the door for me. There i saw my man standing with his back on me. He turned around and looked at me.

(Starting from the sandle like you know... how it happens in dramas)

(And this is what Jungkook wore)

           (Author's p.o.v)

Hey lovelies^^

Sorry for the delay but i think its a good chapter. That dress is something i really want to wear but im not sexy :(((
Its gonna end soon, maybe 3-4 chapters.... i guess?
Thankyou for watching
Keep supporting love you'll.