Part time

(Jungkook p.o.v)
I was a taken aback after what she said. Even she looked shocked a little. "Uh... i mean... you know like... w-we cant contact each other to t-talk.... i mean.... ugh, shit i fucked up" she said and was stuttering soo much and felt like she is stuck in her vocabulary of words. I found it cute and chuckled. She looked at me "its ok, i know what you are talking about, like if i had your number i would've told you that im coming over at your place and asked about your address, right??" i said and she nodded her head in a relieved way "yess, thats what i wanted to say..... so can you....??" "Yeah affcorce" i told her my number and drove back to my home.
(Rose p.o.v)
I saw him driving back towards his home. After he was nowhere to be seen i sigh of relief "Gosh why i forgot what i had to say? I just had to ask for his number and thats all why the hell i was soo nervous, huh??" I said to myself in a rather slow voice and headed inside my house only to meet two smiling faces inside. "Oh honey, you are kinda early how was your date" my mom said "eomma. That wasn't a date okay?? We were only at his house for the practice and thats all" "yeah i know now a days children always hides things from there parents" appa said. "Udgh whatever you think i dont care" i said and stormed towards my room. After freshing up i was heading towards the kitchen to eat something but i heard my eomma appa talking about something which i guess they dont want to tell me about. "Why did you borrowed soo much money, how are you gonna repay it??" Eomma said in concerned and a little mad voice. "I had to take it for both of you, my salary isn't enough and i had to pay for her admission fee too" appa said. "Now what are we gonna do??" Eomma said defeated "i dont know maybe i'll work extra shift"appa said "hmm, and dont let our Chaeyong know about this she must feel guilty about it, let her study"eomma said "yeah you are right". I was right, they didn't wanted to let me know about all this and wanted to handle everything on there own but i listened everything, and now when i know, i want to do something to help them without there knowing. I opened the door with a smile to hid whatever i was feeling and to pretend i didn't heard it. "Eomma im hungry lets eat something, come on appa, lets go" i said holding there hands and dragged them outside. After eating, i entered in my room and layed down on my bed, and then i started thinking about what should i do to help my parents in their misery. I think doing a part time job would be good and i can tell my parents i want to be independent and i want to see how it feels by doing both part time and schooling together. This way they wouldnt find why i want to do this. After thinking about it for a while i finally drifted to sleep.

(Author's words)

Hey lovelies, how are you all doing?? Here's another chapter for you guys. Last chapter was quite big and this one is small but i hope you wont mind it. Thanx for reading and giving it a like, love you:3