Wink

(Still Rose p.o.v)

"Rose"

'Now i definitely took there  oppa' i thought. My eyes were wide open and my face clearly showed confusion. I slowly stand up and looked at the teacher and then back at Jungkook. Why me?? What have i done to him and he is taking revenge from me?? He doesn't even know how i dance. And besides im not rich enough to continue making my dancing career. The man cleared his throat after he saw my reaction " so its decided then Rose and Jungkook will be representing this class and who knows they might win the competition as well" the man said. I tried to say something but he cut me off "AND please take it seriously if you win, a reward will be waiting for you". I wanted to speak but he didnt gave me a chance. Not his fault though.... he just didnt noticed me trying to say something. "And he is my son Jung Hoseok, he is also a dancer and he teaches dance in our academy" the man said pointing at the young man behind him. He gave us bright smile and said " hey everyone im Jung Hoseok, Hoseok for short, and you two" he said pointing towards us with his bright and cheerfull voice "all the very best to both of you for your performances. You two look good together im excited to see you both dancing in pair" he said while giving us a thumbs up. Huh what? Good together? My foot. I looked at Jungkook with disgusted look and at the same moment he looked at me with a grin plastered over his face and winked at me. My eyes grew bigger and my mouth hung open with a clear shock but suddenly changed into anger and i drew my eyes back. I wasn't looking at him but i knew he is giggling. I swear i could've killed him if his smile wasn't heart takin...?? Wait, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING ROSE?? JUST STOP IT. I left those silly thoughts behind and sat down after they both were gone with the principle and class started again. Surely it took a long of time.
(End of Rose p.o.v)

(Author's p.o.v)
Hey lovelies, FINALLY I UPLOADED. I know i took too much time to upload this sorry hehehe. I will try to upload more frequently. Since im still a school student soo i have a lot of work and projects to do thats why i couldn't upload my next chapter early. Forgive me and...... love you.... 😁😁
See you tommorow