First date - 2

(Rose p.o.v)
Its 6:27 now, we are currently in front of a theatre since he said we still have some time left for his surprise. He even asked mom and dad if its ok to bring me home late. And ofcourse they agreed since they were more excited then me.
We entered in the theatre and saw the movies list available for now. There were only suspense, thriller and crime.
"Ah... there is no comedy or romantic movies, do you like these types of movies? We'll just pass sometime anywhere else if you want" Jungkook said.
"Do you like these types of movie?"
"No i dont like its disgusting, they rome around killing people mercilessly i hate it" he said making a disgusting face. I just laughed at it once and said
"ok good lets go outside"
We came out and started walking, taking in the surroundings. We were unusually quit most of the time, maybe awkward, but whatever it was i didnt liked it.
"Soo...." we said at the same time.
"You start first" he said. Well guess what i dont have anything to say.
"No you can start" he was auit for sometime, maybe his condition was same as mine.
"No you start mine was nothing"
"Okay whatever.... i have nothing to say its just we both are not someone to be quit but now we both are not saying anything and thats very unusual. Look just stop this awkwardness and start messing around that suits us better. What's say?" I said a little irritated.
He looked at me for some seconds and started laughing at me, then he put his hands on my neck and pinched my nose
"you know you look more cute when you are irritated, my little Rosie"
'Rosie?' And here im blushing. I tried not to show it but miserably failed.
"Oh oh are you blushing? Oohh here see everyone my Rosie is blushing"
"Yahh shut up im not blushing your eyes are red thats why you are seeing it"
I slapped his hands and burried my face in his chest because of his shouting and people looking at us. He laughed whole heartedly and the vibration sent another type of feeling to me. I liked it though.
After that everythinf went normal and we romed around the city didnt caring about where we are heading to. We saw a park and sat on the bench inside it under a tree. The cool breeze was soothing and was fitting the atmosphere perfect between us. We sat there for sometime silently looking at children playing, middle aged males playing cards and some women gossiping to each other. They all were immersed in there own world full of happiness. No one seemed depressed. It was a beautiful site and it all looked more beautiful with Jungkook by my side.
After sometime of silence he finally said something.
"We are wearing kind of matching clothes you see something related to brown." He looked at me
"You know you are looking like cookies with choco chips." I said after analysing him up.
"Oh guess what... i found a suitable name for you kookie, its just a difference of 'k' and 'c'. What you think is it good?"
I said excited.
"Whatever you like" he said looking at me with affection in his eyes and leaning his hand on/near my neck.

****

Jungkook took me somewhere i didnt knew coz it was his surprise. We were in his car. Before i could see the place he stopped at a distance and blind folded my eyes and then started driving again.
He finally stopped, took my hands and helped me out. I could smell something fresh, cool air was hitting my face. I think i know where i am.
"Kookie come on open my eyes now, i've been waiting for your surprise for years now" i complain.
"Just a bit more"
I heard the car's backside open and closing. Then after sometime he turned me around and opened my eyes. The first thing i saw was im at the beach side just like i guessed and there red candles are placed on the top of the sand in a semi circle shape with my photos in between and a heart is made with rose petels which contains a small box 'R.K' written on it. A food basket is also placed there which i assume he just took out. I turned around to see Jungkook looking at me with love in his eyes with a glint of excitement and nervousness in his eyes. He showers me with a basket full of roses on me and comes closer to me. My eyes are already filled with tears of joy and my smile is not planning to leave soon either.
"Do you like it?" He asked nervously.
I hug him tightly and he does the same.
"When did you planned all these?" I asked leaving him.
"It just came in my mind" he replied.
"Did you do all these things on your own?" I asked still shocked and surprised.
"Afcourse i did all alone... kind of. I asked about the photos to your friends and parents silently."
"Wahh i didnt even knew a slightest thing about it they are soo good at acting." I said pouting and he chuckled.
"Oh i have one more thing for you... wait"
He stumbled towards the box placed in a heart. And knelt down in front of me and opened it.
"Jungkook isn't it too soon to marry each other we are still minor." I asked shocked.
He chuckled and said
"Im not proposing for marriage idiot, these rings will be the proof that we are couples.... you know like couple rings."
"Oh that" i laughed at my sillyness and pulled him up.
"Come on make me wear this fast"
"Oh god let me complete first, what's with the rush."
"Ok ok do it even if you know the answer"
"Do you Park Rosé want a troublesome boy Jeon Jungkook like me as your boyfriend?"
"Aha correction 'arrogant jerk like you' "
He looked at me in shock or rather say, desbelief. I laughed at him and said
"Sorry sorry and yes i accept The Jeon Jungkook aka the troublesome aka the arrogent jerk as my boyfriend" i said.
He looked at me with no emotion (like 😑).
I give him my best smile as a sorry and he rolles his eyes and then smiles.
"Now come on give me your hand"
We both wore the rings and took the photo of us while showing it.