Accept me

(Rose p.o.v)

"Yahh Rose... why aren't you talking to me?? First you said the teacher is calling us then you said his mood changed and now he doesn't want to meet us and now we are walking around for sometime and you aren't even talking to me?? Atleast tell me where are we going??" Jungkook said in one breath.

I didn't said anything and was just walking ahead of him. I don't know why but i don't want to talk to him and also i dont want him to go... i dont know what's going on in my mind anymore.

"Yahh Rose are you planning to stay silent or speak something?? Why did you dragged me all the way here for no reason??"
Ohh okay... so now he doesn't want to be in my company anymore?
"Then go back who wants you to stay here anyways, go away who cares... go and kiss her and fuc- do whatever you want with your life who cares" i said while raising my voice a little.
Shit shit shit why the hell i said him to kiss her and do that... total idiot.
There was silent for some moment.
Did i said too much why isn't he speaking should i turn around??
"Rose...?? Are you mad at me?? But why- wait... you are jealous??" He asked amused.

"Huh... jealous?? Why would i be jealous?? Specially when another one is you." I said

Am i jealous?? No way... why would i be jealous its not like he is my crush or something nor do i like him in any way.... or do i?? Oh shut up its all soo confusing just let it be.

"Its ok if you like me i wont tell anyone common you can say it Rose tell me you like me too" he said with a teasing grinn.
"What do you mean 'you like me too'??"
"Uh-I mean like every girl in school you also like me"
"Oh... so im like every girl to you??"
Ouch... that hurts
"Huh.... no.... that's not true they like me for my looks and money but you dont, they care about there makeup and clothes when im near but you dont, they always try to get near me by talking or seducing but you dont, people says sorry when they are not even the one who made mistake but here im the one who is trying to make up with you in the fear of loosing you, they are just someone but you are you atleast for me so do not say or even think that you are just 'someone' because you are... important to me and no one can replace you"
W-what...?? Is he serious i mean... DID HE JUST SAID HE LIKED ME IN INDIRECT WAYS??... fuhh okay cool down dont think so high of yourself better just ask him straight forward.
"W-what do you mean by that?? Don't confuse me anymore... i-"
"I like you Park Chaeyong... just the way you are, i accept you for who you are and now its your turn to tell me. Do you... Rose accept me just the way i am?"
I was shocked.... i was speechless... i want to say something but then again... what?? Should i tell him i like him or should i say i dont like him. I mean... yeah i didn't liked it when he was with another girl and i didn't wanted him to go away from me either so that means i like him??
After a long break of silence he spoke lookin down "i-its ok if you dont like me you can tell me i'll just go-"
I put my fingers on his lips and shushed him.
"Shh... you speak too much now shut up.... i- i like you too"
He shot his head up and looked at me shocked which soon turned to a small smile then a bright smile
"Are you... did you just said?? OHH MYY GODD AM I DREAMING??"
He shouted in excitement and shock.
"Yahh yahh shut up stop shouting people will hear you"
"Can i... can i h-hug you for once please??" He asked all blushing but looking into my eyes which shined like the evening moon bright in the sky.
"Yes" i said almost like a whisper but he heard it. He hesitated but hugged me anyways. This is the second time i felt this way and actually both the times were for the only person over and over again. Again i feel like i can do anything to make him happy, just his smile is all i need from him and i want to shower him with all my love. My eyes were automatically filled with tears and even i dont know why, maybe because im feeling so much happy in my life that i never felt before. I feel like im watching a drama and im imagining myself in the place of heroin. I hugged him back and hid my face in his chest and he just laughed. Even the vibration of his chest was soo good and comfortable. I dont when was the last time i felt like this... maybe when i was a child and got scared by a dog barking then mommy hugging me?? But whatever. He pulled back and looked at me intently but then his eyes showed a worried expression. "Yahh why are you crying did you not like the hug??" He asked and suddenly left me and i felt like cold again no warmth around me. I pulled him back and said "no... its just i can't believe this is all happening to me... just like in dramas" he laughed a little and again hugged me tight.

(Author p.o.v)

Hey lovelies.... what'ya doin' ? sorry for this much late updates but i guess this chapter was quit cute. It was like i wrote what i wanted to do with him in the last few lines. Ahh... it was good till now. Thankyou for supporting me keep liking and commenting, it gives me a motive and confidence to write.

                                   Thankyou
                                    Khushi