We are Dating

Next Day

"Jungkook? Should we tell them about our dating?" I asked jungkook while moving towards our destination.
"Do you want them to know?"
"Yeah if you dont have any problem. I mean like they are our friends and they should know about us too."
"Okay we'll tell them today."

We both were mentally preparing ourselves for telling them. I dont know what there reactions will be. We both were holding our hands so tightly out of nervousness.
We finally arrived at the place. We entered and saw all of them talking and laughing.
"Hey guys, we are here."
"Jungkook rose, come meet my girlfriend Jisoo. Jisoo they are my friends from academy."
Hoseok said
"Hii Jisoo" we said.
She was actually beautiful. She smiled at us.
"Yahh hoseok how dare you eat my piece of chicken" jimin shouted making hobi scared. We all laughed at both of them.
"So whats a big deal you made me scared, idiot"
"Huh, not a big deal... noona i want the biggest piece of chicken and hoseok will pay for it."
"Sure why not"
"Huuuuhhhh, why meee? I just ate a small piece of chicken."
"Who told you eat dont you have your?" Jisoo said playfully.
"Wahh jisoo you are my girlfriend why are taking his side suddenly? Thats not fair."
We all laughed at hobi's offended face.
"Everything is fine but why did you told jisoo unnie for chicken?" I asked confused.
"Huh, you dont know, this is my restaurant thats why?"
"Whatt!?" I shouted surprised.
"You didnt told me Jungkook."
"Even i didnt knew about this" shocked jungkook said.
After sometime Jimin said "it would be like a triple date if Jungkook and Rose would be dating but guess its not."
"Ah... guys... we are dating."
I said and they all looked shocked even jungkook.
"Yahh why are you shocked?"
I asked jungkook.
"I didnt knew you were going to say this now" he said. I just rolled my eyes while smiling.
"Actually we kinda knew about this." Lisa said.
"Huh... how?" Jungkook asked confused.
"We've been watching you from sometime, the dance and your little lovebird things so we kinda guessed." Jimin said.
"Yeah and what you did yesterday when i asked you to meet Jisoo and you asked jungkook about going or not, that was also the time when i thought of it." Hobi said.
"Were we that abvious?" I asked jungkook confused. He just shruged and put his hands on my shoulder and kissed my temples.
"Whoa" everyone shouted making me blush and jungkook just looked at everyone proudly. "What? now everyone knows she is my girlfriend so let me show it to the world." He said proudly and i slapped at his chest making him and everyone laugh.
"Awww sooo cuteee" jisoo and lisa said. Hobi and Jimin also did what jungkook did and they hugged him in return.

And thats how everything went well. Jungkook and Rose faced some problems but they overcame it together and never left eachother's hands. Now they all are happy with each other.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
THE END