Rose??

Next Day
The class started and everyone was studying. In the middle of the class, two people entered with the principle, one was around his late 40s and the another one was younge. "Hello everyone, sorry to disturb Mr.kim but we have an announcement to do" principle said. The other middle aged man was just smiling. "No problem principle kindly speak" teacher said with a kind smile. Principle looked at the man and noded allowing him to speak "Hello everyone, im the director of xxx dance academy and im here to help the people who likes dancing and wants to be a dancer. We choose 2 people from every class a male and a female. And we will organize a competition between different schools. You can show your dancing skills there and your school's reputation is on stake, mostly people will be there to see this school's performance. So its time to decide who will be the boy and the girl for the competition. First we will see from boys side, who is it" everyone first looked at each other's face and then everyone pointed at Jungkook.
(Rose p.o.v)
Everyone pointed at Jungkook. No doubt he is very good at it and there is no one from our class who is interested in our class as they never participates in any dance related activities so affcorce it had to be him. Now i wonder who would be the girl for this dance they all will raise their hands and im sure of it. Jungkook first looked like 'what me??' And then 'ok not a big deal..' he is a real weirdo. "Ok soo its...??" The man asked "Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook" Jungkook said while standing up. "Ok soo Jungkook it is then from boys side and from girls side who wants to volenteer?? Mostly girl raised there hands accept for some including me. Even those girls raised there hands who didnt knew how to dance. "O-oo mostly girls wants to participate... ok so now... let Jungkook decide with whome he wants to dance, ok Jungkook?" The man said and Jungkook begin to look at the girls side like he was finding someone. Who cares?? He can flirt with every girl in the class and outside too even senior girls are his fan girls. I was looking outside the window while thinking as im sitting on the window seat when he said 'her' i didnt move because i was not interested but then i felt everyone staring at me. I moved my head to see girls jealous and shocked eyes on me. Why the hell are they staring at me like i took there oppa away from them?? Then i moved my head towards Jungkook ONLY to see his fingers pointing me.
"ROSE"