Offer

(Rose p.o.v)

Its been 2 days since the competition and us being employed i guess..... us means me and Jungkook.

*Flashback*

We changed our clothes and wore something comfortable since we both were tired and i took all the clips from my hairs and set it free. We were about to go out to meet our teacher Mr. Kim so we could head home but then he entered with Mr. Jung (remember the middle aged man who told us about the compitition) and his son Jung Hoseok. They all had a bright smile on there faces and
Mr. Kim.... i never saw him like that.
"Wooow rose and Jungkook you both did it like-wow it was amazing you two looked so good together" he said.

"Aa... Mr. Kim i think you are too excited but lets just talk about the main thing,right" Mr. Jung said and we just giggled. Then he face us with a smile. "Yes you both did a very good job just like i expected, not too much touching and not so far away from each other also, it was a decent dance just like i wanted. Soo you remember when we met first time i told you the winner would get a reward??" We both nodded our head then he continued "so about that, i have an offer for both of you in which you will be working under us.... like you both will be our xxx academy's dancers and you both will participate in duo /couple dance compititions. And dont worry you both will be payed for your performances and beside that you can still continue your schools and come after it. Soo is it okay??" We both were kinda shocked after this news. We looked at each other and then he began to speak "aa... its good.... really good but i think we should discuss it with our families too before making any choices, what say Rose??"
"Uh yeah but dont worry we will tell you soon and thankyou for believing in us and choosing us for thia oppurtunity thankyou soo much" i said and i was really glad he said these things which also indicates that he believed in us "yahh, where are your manners say thankyou" i said in a low voice to Jungkook poking his side with my elbow "a-ah yeah thankyou soo much really i appreciate it although i know im a great dancer its just i wasn't sure of her hehe" he said and looked at him with a poker face with a little hint of annoyed "....you wanna die soo soon,huh, you jerk" i said the last part in a low voice and he looked at me and giggled and then the rest of the people started laughing.

*End of Flashback*

So this is what happened and our parents said yes since Jungkook wanted to be a dancer so his parents didnt said no to it and gave their full support and mine were the same coz they needed money also but beside that they knew i always wanted to be a dancer but couldn't because of our family problems and they were always guilty about it that they couldn't help me in any ways so they were also happy after hearing about offer.