The Dance Competition-2

"And the winner of the competition is...."
Everyone was quite, Rose and Jungkook were holding hands very tight and there heart was beating very fast. The remaining contestants were praying for there winning. Rose's eyes were closed tightly and nervousness crept their hearts.
"Jungkook and Rose" the M.C announced. The audience begin hooting and by now roses were all over the stage and them because of the audience.
(Rose p.o.v)
The M.C announced the names and it turned out to be us. I was soo happy as i could cry right now out of happiness. It all happened too fast i couldn't process anything then there was a rain of flowers. I looked at my right side and saw Jungkook, his situation was also like me soo shocked and his eyes and mouth were wide open and he also looked at me.
"We.... we did it" he said in a low voice and then i saw the most beautiful thing on his face.... a big, brighter then sun... beautiful like moon, smile on his face. His smile resembled of a rabbit. It made my heart fluttered and now i was more then happy to see him like this. He squeezed my hands to show his happiness and i was also smiling ear to ear because first we won and second i dont know why... but it made me happy to see him this happy and honestly i liked this tingling feeling inside my heart.

*****

We went inside the changing room and no one was there, maybe everyone already changed when we were talking to people. But we still didnt met the one who brought us to this competition. After recievig the award, we came to know that it gave the winners some money as a winning gift and which i dont know who will take it me or Jungkook. But that doesnt concerns me if he wants to take it as a memory then its ok and i will give the trophy to him as well because he is so into dancing and i dont want to take it from him.

As we entered me and Jungkook looked at eachother and he suddenly hugged him while laughing as if he was waiting for this moment and controlling himself. I also responded to his hug as his laugh echoed through the room. He started jumping and clapping in excitement.
"We did it Rose... we did it i told you so we will win" he said feeling in himself and i giggled at his childishness.
"I know Jungkook.... here, its yours" i handed him the trophy.

(Jungkook p.o.v)

"Why-i mean you can take it if you want"
"No... its yours... we won this competition because of you, specially me if you didn't chose me for being your dance partner then i wouldn't have felt this happy in my life specially because of dancing. You know.... when i was little i always wanted to be a dancer, when i saw people dancing in big stages and people cheering for them i always felt like i will be one of them too, but things turned out to be different for me and i never thought i will be standing here in the dance floor and recieving an award too, soo thankyou.... thankyou soo much for choosing me to be your partner.... and besides look at you happier the ever who would want to take the chocolate from a child's hands that is also the reason i want to give this trophy to you" she said with a smile. I was happy... happy that she opened up to me for the first time. Something inside me happened.... i dont know what.... kinda tingling feeling.
I took out my phone and clicked her photo with the trophy while she was smiling.
"Yahh what the hell?? Why are you clicking my photo" she said with wide eyes.
"Here isn't it good.... the photo"
"Yeah, but why did you click my picture??"
"This is for you, since im taking the trophy... you can have this picture as a memory right"
She just looked at me kinda surprised as if taking everything in what i said. After some seconds of staring she smiled brightly and her eyes deeper like the sky as if anyone would lost in the colour of her deep eyes. She looked soo beautiful and i was soo happy to see her happy specially after she said that i was the reason of her happiness.... it made my stomach full of butterflies and that tinklish feeling came to my whole body. I was happy at the fact that she thought im the reason of her happiness.