Why me?

After the school was over, Rose was waiting for Jungkook to show up at the gate. She was angry and confused for why he said her name instead of someone else?? She wanted to clear her confusion. After few minutes he came with some of his friends when he saw Rose looking at him... most like glaring at him. He smiled and went to her leaving his friends behind. They didnt mind him and went out of the school.
"Hii" Jungkook said waving his hand up in the air with a smile. She was still glaring at him.
"Why the hell did you chose me among all the girl in the class room??" Rose said with her arms crossed on her chest.
"Because you weren't interested" he lied with a grinn making her more angry.
"Wahh....seriously?? What if i dont know how to dance and i mess up??" She said.
"I know you know how to dance.... besides thats not a problem coz even if you dont know i can teach you since im pretty good at it" he said while smirking and coming closer to her.
"Huh" she scoffed unbeleivable. "You seriously dont have common sense do you??" She said backing off as her face blushed a little because of the closeness.
"Ooo... are you blushing??" He said looking at her amused.
"Y-yahh stop that why would i blush??" She said not looking in his eyes.
"Ayy.... someone is blushing" he started teasing her. "I told you stop it im not blushing" she said and started hitting him a little with the book in her hand. Soon he started running from her while laughing. Later on they both stopped while panting heavily. They looked at each other and started laughing. After some time they decided to go to the bus stop.
"But seriously.... why me??" Rose asked looking at his eyes with curiosity after some moments of silence.
"Huh, what?? I didnt understand" he said.
"Why you chose me when you dont even know how i dance and if im interested or not??" She said stating the obvious.
"Mm... thats because.... i want to spend some time with you" he said looking carefully at her.
"Huh, what do you mean??" She said with a confused looked.
"So that i can tease you" he said while grinning.
She just rolled her eyes and gave 'as expected' look. "What else can i think about you??".
After sometime they arrived at the bus stop and the bus came. They both went there ways to there house.
(Rose p.o.v)
She entered in the bus and took her seat then the bus started. She looked back from the window and saw him waving his hands with a smile. She waved her hand back with a smile and turned around. She thought 'Aah today was a long day..... Jungkook is not as bad as i thought. I mean im not taking his side now its just he can be a good company but one thing is for sure.... he really knows when and how to make someone annoy. He really like teasing me. But the thing is why is he coming over me again and again.... is it because i wasn't giving him my attention before like other girls do?? If thats the reason why he is coming to me.... then i have to be more cautious about me and my heart. Not because i like him or something.... but everyone gets hurt when they find out the person they believed was just playing with them.'
(End of Rose p.o.v)

(Author's words)
Hey lovelies.... just like i said in the privious chapter.... im back with the new chapter. Hope you guys like this story till now and if you do, dont forget to give this a like too.😊😊
See you again