Dominant

Next day after school
(Rose p.o.v)
Finally....the school ended, it was sooo sooo boring accept for those times with Jungkook because those times were annoying 😡. Okay whatever i wont bring his topic now. Should i go home..... nah i dont want to see those same streets and then that boring house where i have to stay all day and night after school with my mum and dad. Soo...what should i do now. The whole school is empty..... should i.....do my thing... no one will watch. Yeah... ok fine... i'll do it ....YES IM SOO EXCITED.... its been so long since i last did it, i dont even know if my body became stiff.
(End of Rose p.o.v)
She entered in dance room of her school while checking if someone was here. When she was assured no one was here, she changed her clothes into:-

(If you dont like then suit yourself:) )She did some stretching and played a random song and started dancing

She did some stretching and played a random song and started dancing.

(Jungkook p.o.v)
I forgot something in the school so i had to come all the way here to take it, huh. I was on my way to the class when i heard some song playing, i thought no one is here?? I followed the sound and i stood in front of the dance room. I think i should not disturb whoever it is.... but it wont do something wrong if i just peek a little. I opened the door slowly and peeped out to see who it is and when i saw it........my eyes widened....... Rose?? She can dance?? Soo well?? I mean look at her in the class.... bookworm and look at her now....with such a different aura. Its soo confident and soo dominant like a perfectionist. Should i clap for her or should i say something about the dance?? I mean i love dancing and when i see someone soo passionate like this then how m i going to stop myself. I was thinking when my phone vibrated... luckily i put it on vibration so she didnt heard it now. I came out and attended the call as it was my friend's phone. "Yah boii come fast we all are waiting for soo long now dont take much time and just come ok byee" and just like that the phone hung up i didnt even got the chance to speak. I think i have to go now. I cant even talk to her but its ok i can tell her tommorow and also i have to ask her soo many questions like why she always hided it from others?? And if anyone knew about it??
(End of Jungkook p.o.v)
And just like that he left without saying anything to her.