1. One Stormy Night

Katherine's POV:

Today I just moved to Australia with my bestfriend Diana. We flew all the way from America just to be in the land of "Aussies"

The house we moved into is right next to a forest and there aren't neighbors close by (so you know silence and peace) I honestly don't mind the silence though.

"I don't want to explore the forest, Katherine," Says Diana.

"Please I really want to check it out!" I begged.

"No."

"Pleaseeeee, I'll do the chores for a month!"

She sighed and rolled her eyes "Fine."

-

We walked out the door and started walking towards the path to enter the forest. It was beginning to get dark but there was still enough light to see.

"Are you sure?" I ask Diana. She nods hesitantly as we proceed to walk down the path into the forest. I sigh taking in the few of all the trees. Maybe I'm being an idiot for going to the forest knowing it's going to get dark soon.

"Katherine, I don't think this is a good idea," Diana said as we continue to walk down the path. Apparently people go through this forest as well.

"Why not-" I stop talking when it starts to rain harshly on us.

"I'm going," Said Diana. She turns to head back to the neighborhood.

"Diana, no." I say sternly. We hear a snap causing us to look in two different directions.

"Run." We hear someone whisper in the trees. We both start running back towards the house. I trip on a tree branch as I see Diana running for her life.

I sit up rubbing my ankle. Knowing it's sprained, "Damnit." I look up to see someone standing over me.

__________________________

Sorry for the Cliffhanger! I hope you like the H O R R O R Story so far! The characters in this book are;

Katherine Lowe (Human/Vampire)
Robby Johnson ( Human )
Diana Lynn ( Human )
Aaliyah Flynn (Human)
Emorie Miller (Human)
Caleb Finn ( Vampire )
Yagi ( Vampire )
Char ( Vampire )
Green (Vampire)

You all will know each of their back stories at some point! Love you all