17. Something ... Special

Katherine

"Remember about something special I wanted to show you?" Caleb asked me. I nodded as he led me into the bedroom. He slowly had me against the wall placing hot kisses down my neck. I moaned softly at the touch. He effected me in a way no one else has.

"Are you still a ..." I blush shyly as I nod knowing what he meant. He smiled shyly tilting my head up with his two fingers.

His icy blue eyes deep into mine, "Do you trust me, Kathy?"

I swallowed the lump in my throat. The way my name slipped off his tongue made me shiver. I was ready, I trusted him.

"Yes," was the last thing I said before his lips attached to mine. He picked me up not breaking the kiss as he used his super human speed to take us to my bed. When we slowly pulled apart I smiled. He did too as his lips were back on mine.

Moving in a slow passionate sync. He took off his sweat shirt ... his shirt caught with it. I studied his defined v-line and his ab-line as well. I felt nervous, he chuckled softly. I took off my shirt slowly as he watched. He looked at me in awe as I awkwardly covered myself. He grabs my arms and shook his head.

"You're beautiful," he said his eyes looking into mine. I looked into his eyes more and I took a deep steady breath as I took off my bra. His hands ran down my back softly and gently.

"Don't freak out." He said. I raised an eyebrow and all of a sudden my head is on the pillow. Him hovering over me.

"This is new," he blushed then placed kisses down my neck. I felt his lips on my skin and the fire in the room felt irresistible. He was about to take off the rest of my clothing when he looked at me in approval. I nod as he slips his fingers under my waist band teasing me a bit. He took them off leaving me bare naked.

I felt shy and embarrassed cause I felt extremely uncomfortable with how my body looked. He kissed into my inner thighs as I felt his tongue lick my sensitive spot causing me to arch my back.

My hands automatically gripped the bedsheets as his tongue moved around me. Breathless moans fulfilling the air.

I felt his tongue move in a figure eight down there and I moan his name. He stops as he kisses up my body. He takes off his shorts and underwear leaving me to see his length for the first time. My eyes widen when I saw how big it was.

He chuckled softly. "D-Don't you need ... a con-"

"Vampires don't use those.... Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked as he pulled the comforters over us. Him hovering over me. Both of us completely naked.

"Yes." I felt him be pushed inside me. I gasp as it hurt so badly. He went slow but it still hurt... I whimper in pain as he goes slow at first.

At some point the pain is replaced with pleasure. I pull him closer as his head hides in the crook of my neck. He goes at a normal pace, his arms in a plank position as he holds me.

"You okay?" He asked breathless. I nodded as his pace slowly began to speed up. The feeling of him was magic, I never understood how his touch was so powerful and filled with passion.

My nails dig into his skin on his back. Hearing him moan, at some point he kisses me as we continued. At another point he stopped and flipped us around. As he lied down and I was sat up. I grind against him as I felt him still.

He moaned gripping me tightly. My head rested in the crook of his neck as I slowly grinded against him. At some point he stopped again. We both sat up, he told me to wrap my legs around his torso which I obeyed.

We did a rocking motion, hearing him moan made my ears go insane. My hands moving around his back and to his arms. I couldn't get enough of him, the sound of our moans filling the air. Along with the sensual tension.

-

Caleb

I wondered what type of a vampire she was. I couldn't figure it out quite yet but I figured she has traits from both Yagi and I. Since I made Yagi, she made Robby, And I transformed Katherine.

I'm assuming she's more of a Human like Vampire. Cause she's asleep right now and unless you've been on planet earth for more than a century... Vampires don't sleep. I guess Char and Katherine will have to test her soon.

While she has her strength before she craves and feeds.

__________________________

I hope you enjoyed Kathy ;) and Let me know what ya think!