15. Confessing the Truth

Diana

I woke up with a headache. "Here, drink some water." Some guy gives me a glass of water. I drink some of it then I raise an eyebrow about to ask...

"I'm Char, I'm not a threat. I promise you that," I nod reluctantly. As I study him more. So I'm assuming he's a Vampire if he knows Caleb.

"So ... Kathy is a Vampire... Caleb is a Vampire?" I question. He sighed shaking his head st me. As if I had said the wrong thing to him, maybe he was disappointed with them... I wouldn't really know exactly.

"They both need to explain it to you themselves. Not me, I just have to keep an eye on you until they come back," He explains to me. I nod realizing I'm discovering the truth.

-

Caleb

Cali watches us intently. She rarely shows herself out in this world nowadays but I realized the sun was setting so it made sense as to why she was out and about at this very moment.

"Yagi, I'm disappointed in you. You built an army to go against us. All because of Love," Cali says wth a deadpanned expression. Showing no sympathy or empathy at all. Cali has a dark story ... a traumatic story that barely anyone can stand hearing.

"You're banished from Australia. We never want you to return," Cali continues. Yagi always followed Cali's rules so she just nodded.

"Katherine, I'm so sorry about Robby... But, welcome. You have a meeting at 2pm tomorrow for us to explain the rules," She says before vanishing right away. Yagi does as well. We head back to Katherine's burning Robby's body on fire outside. I realized Diana would have to call and say that Robby and Katherine died in a tragic accident or fire. Since she was the only human basically.

-

"Diana, can we talk?" I hear Katherine ask her as I watch them being shape shifted into a cat once again.

"Sure," Replied Diana. Diana reluctantly sat next to Katherine in the kitchen. I tilt my head as I watch them and decide to hear what she has to say.

"Diana.. Robby was right about Caleb being a Vampire. He saved me cause I could've gotten attacked or killed." Diana seemed shocked. She was confused, having a bunch of questions running through her mind.

"Why didn't you tell me? How did you become a Vampire?" Diana asked. Kathy sighed, she looked sad. I wouldn't be able to know fully.

"I agreed to keep a secret for Caleb. And, Robby killed me ... I was dead for three days then brought back to life," She explained. Diana was reluctant and trying not to give off that vibe that she was afraid.

"How come you didn't tell me you were gay?" Was the first thing that Kathy said taking me and Diana by complete surprise.

The Dark Place || Caleb Finnजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें