7. Weird ... History ..?

Caleb

I pick up on Yagi's scent quick going to Katherine's as fast as I can. As soon as I get there I'm correct. She's inside her place watching her intently. I sneak my way in like I had done last night. I manage to get in without notifying Kathy at all. I stand right behind Yagi. My eyes glowing Red.

Yagi

"I didn't think you would be here so ... quickly," I say in a harsh disposition, impatiently waiting for him to do something.

"Well someone needs to learn how to prohibit you," He whispers in my ear. Causing me to grin evilly. I move my hand then turn off the TV. Catching her attention.

"You're not going to inhibit with my plan," I tell him. My eyes glowing bright red once again. I close my eyes, inhale deeply then snap. Causing myself to vanish. I appear outside her kitchen window. Caleb's eyes widening as he sees what happens with his very on eyes.

"I'll be back," I tell him. I use my superhuman speed to go through the forest. Climbing up trees to spy on Char and Green.

"Over my dead body," I hear Caleb mumble from a mile away. I laugh evil-like then continue to do whatever I feel. I land at Robby's apartment in Melbourne. I see him writing on his laptop. I smirk prepared to fully put my plan together.

-

Caleb

I didn't think Yagi was as powerful then I recall. She must have ate more human blood. I transform into a wolf and walk towards Kathy. She gasps and sits up more once she sees me. I transform back to my normal self. I stand.

"I really have to practice that more often," I say aloud. Kathy chuckles shaking her head at me.

"You are something else, Caleb Finn," I smile awkwardly at her. Not having a clue how to respond. Kathy stands up and I feel my emotions go wack like they are when I'm around her.

"I'm not who you think I am, Kathy," I caress her left cheek. Trying to warn her but I know she'll never push away.

"So I'm assuming Yagi was hiding again?" Kathy asked. I nod my head, yes. She sighs then sits back down on her couch. I take a seat beside her as we stare at the TV that was turned back on due to Yagi.

"Yagi and I ... have a weird history," I confess to Kathy causing her to glance at me then turn away. Proceeding to watch a television rerun.

"Everyone has a past, Caleb," Kathy openly says to me. She has a point, everyone has a story. But, I'm afraid mine will make her see me through a different perspective. I don't want that. She makes me feel as if I'm human again. Even though I've been a Vampire for so long.

"Yagi is planning something right now. We have to be more cautious then before," I explain to Kathy. She nods processing my words. Then she turns to me.

"What now?" She questioned.

"I'll probably have to stay here. Watch more closely, clearly, intently," I say each syllable perfectly. Yet, my Australian accent doesn't help. I notice she has a Spanish Accent, it makes her more adorable. After zoning out for a minute. I wrap my arm around her shoulder.

"I'll be here."

__________________________

What do you think Yagi's plan could be? Do you think something will happen to Robby? Let me know what you think! XD 🖤