12. Its Too Late

Caleb

I knock on Katherine's door. Wanting to tell her everything about the meeting. I turn the knob and push the door open. It's unlocked? She always locks her door ... I open it to see Katherine on the ground. I swear it felt like the whole world stopped when I saw what happened. I rush to her holding her in my hands.

"No, Kathy. Please, please still be here," I say as I hold her right cheek in my hand. I try to put the pressure on the place she lost blood.

"Katherine, please wake up... You didn't deserve this..." my eyes began to water. The tears slowly running down my cheeks. I rush into the bathroom to find a black washcloth. I put some room temperature water on it, ringing it so it's damp. I rush to Katherine putting pressure on her neck. When I grasp her hand. I felt a sting in my hand.

A vision appearing;

All I can see is Yagi nodding at Robby. Robby attacks her. She thinks about the agony, me, and her vision going blurry until she doesn't feel herself anymore.

When I come back to reality. I growl ... they wanted me to hurt but I'm not...

"Katherine, my lovely girl. I didn't mean to put you into this mess..." More tears escape my eyes as I write this, "I wish I weren't a Vampire. I wish they didn't come after you... You make me feel alive." I hold her left cheek as I proceed to put the pressure on the blood.

"You made my heart skip a beat, adrenaline go through me, butterflies to erupt in my stomach... You gave me a powerful feeling, I haven't felt with anyone ... Not even Yagi." ( Yagi, if you're reading this I'm sorry )

"I knew you were special. Different even," I smile as I think about the first time I saw her in those woods, "I couldn't even read your thoughts... It drove me crazy. I knew I couldn't even harm you... Not ever." This heavy feeling in my chest appeared the next thing I knew ... I was crying.

-

"So you wanna take Katherine back to your place. Transform her into a Vampire, and tell her friends she's staying the night with you for a couple nights?" Char asks me, trying to process the whole plan I told him.

"I bandaged her neck and arm. We have venom to transform her. We just have to wait till the full moon to bring her back," I say as I pick her.

"Please." He sighs then nodded. He holds her bridal style as he rushes to my place. I clean up the blood and grab her phone. I use my fingerprint to enter it. I text Diana that "I'm going to spend a few nights at Caleb". She replied with an Okay. So it was in the clear, one thing left to do.

Diana

Hope and I go to my place to chill and watch some TV. The rules in Australia are a little funky but Katherine and I manage. We don't talk about politics and we respect the rules. I just can't wait to travel back to America for the holidays to see my family... if they care...

Anyways back to what I was saying. I have a little thing for Hope. I have no clue if it'll be more than that. I sigh as I notice something really weird about this place.

"So what should we do?" She questions me rocking back and forth on her heels. I shrug walking towards her.

"What do you want to do?" I question her. Wanting to know what she had in mind. She holds out her right hand. I take it, she leads me to my bedroom. She closes the door behind us.

"Do you...?" She asked nervously. I don't know what to say. So I walk towards her, our faces centimeters apart.

"You can." I say urgently. She leans in. Her lips against mine. She walks forward to where my back eventually hits the wall. She departs from me moving towards my neck. I tilt it, letting her have more access. She places kisses down my neck causing a soft sound to leave my lips.

"Our little secret," she whispers to me silently. I nod as we make eye contact. She pulls me towards her gently. She gets on the bed. I sit on her lap, kissing her immediately.

-

We lay together. Our legs tangled together. Her head resting in the crook of my neck. I feel her soft breathing against my skin making me feel comforted in a way.

This was something I always hid from Katherine. I didn't want to make her uncomfortable or dislike me for being bisexual. I've hid this secret for years ... somehow learned to make it not obvious. I think at some point I'll need to tell her.

"Are you hungry?" Hope mumbled softly. Her brunette hair was a lil messy. Her blue eyes looked icy so it made me trip out. Her soft pale skin made her complexion look perfect.

"Not really. I'm just chilling," I tell her. She nods then lays closer to me. I hold her close. Hoping I'll get some peaceful sleep tonight. Since Caleb and Katherine like to talk A LOT!

__________________________

Sorry about the cliffhangers ... Let me know what ya think!