21. Cali & Char know ...

Caleb

It's been two weeks after. Cali officially wants to see Katherine's powers and to know whether she is or not. The sun is setting, Cali and her guards are present. Along with Char and I. Green shoes up with a large rock that him and Katherine can arm wrestle on. The only one who wasn't present was Katherine, herself. I sigh as I wait for her patiently.

"She's almost here. I promise," I tell them. Cali crosses her arms against her chest. As she looks at both her guards. I hear the sound of wind and all of a sudden see her. I notice she's gained a belly but I didn't think it was anything.

"Sorry, I'm late. I wasn't feeling it and then I chased after an animal and ate it," Katherine explained herself. I chuckled as her and Cali began to make a space.

"I want you to fight me. Since, we are training after all. So, you fight me. When one of us can't do it anymore, you fight Caleb. Then arm wrestle Green, attempt to transform into an animal. Then climbing..." Cali explains the plan. Katherine looks like she's about to panic, "Are you ready?"

"Yes." She replied. Cali took off her cape, her guards catching it. Taking a step closer to the two girls. While Green, Char and I take two steps back knowing how this will get.
Cali throws a punch, Katherine dodges it elbowing her in the stomach. Cali punches her jaw, Katherine slams her into the ground. Cali vanishes then is behind Katherine. Flipping her so she lands on her back.

"Enough!" Katherine groans. I instantly Rush after but regret it. When Cali turns to face Katherine. An owl attacks Cali out of nowhere. Katherine gets up her eyes glowing a crimson red as her eyes stay focused on the owl. Katherine eventually stops. As Cali is on the ground. The Owl flies away. Katherine faints to the ground. Cali's eyes are glowing red.

"Katherine!" I exclaim as I rush after her shaking her awake. At some point she wakes up but gasps for air. I help her up but Cali is studying us.

"Caleb, I can't fight you..." Katherine says. Cali puts her cape back on. Her and Green walk towards the rock. They do the position and Char yells for them to go. Katherine ends up beating Green causing a large portion of the rock to break.

"Okay... Now focus on the animal I name off," Green says to Katherine. She nods as she prepares to mentally think. In order to help her transform until she can fully get it down.

"Cat," She closes her eyes then transforms into a white cat. But, she looks like a pregnant cat. He take a breath, "A bird." She immediately transforms into a white owl. I hope she can transform into another animal. "A wolf." She transforms into a brown and white wolf. That didn't happen before. She snarls at Cali for nearly touching her stomach. "A dog." She doesn't transform from her wolf thing. Instead Kathy transforms into a cat and lies down. I sigh as I watch Kathy struggle with all of this.

"Let me pet you... Please?" Cali asks. Katherine nods as she proceeds to lie there on her side. Cali pets her softly. When Cali gets near the stomach area Katherine growls at Cali. I think she is...

"You can transform back into a human," Green says. Katherine transforms back into a human.

"I can't train anymore... I'm exhausted," She said. She transforms into an owl flying off. Cali looks like she saw a ghost and vanished into thin air. Her bodyguards run off following after. Char and Green stand their staring at me.

"Caleb, she's pregnant," Char said. I look at him as I rush after Katherine, changing into a bat.

-

Once I return to her place. I hear someone throwing up. I walk into the bathroom to see Katherine flushing the toilet in her house.

"Is it possible for a Vampire to be pregnant?" She asks.

_____________________________________

Cliffhanger? Don't know her. Let me know your thoughts!