3. She's home! ... "She's pretty"

Katherine's POV:

After going to the doctors. I finally got crutches for my ankle. I cannot walk on it for three weeks. The car ride with Caleb was very quiet with a song playing softly to tune out the complete awkwardness. As soon as Caleb took me back to my and Diana's place. I grab my crutches exiting out of the car. Caleb helps me as we get up the steps. I knock on the door causing Caleb to go invisible.

"Katherine! We called the police, We were worried!" Diana hugs me as soon as she opens the door. I smile as I awkwardly hug her back. Caleb holding my crutches for me. I grab them back as Diana let's me inside the place first.

"Whose here?" Aaliyah asked as I walked into our living room to see Robby, Aaliyah and Diana.

"Katherine!" Robby exclaims. He rushes towards me lifting me into a huge teddy bear like hug. I enjoy his embrace. He sets me down on the couch. Putting my crutches near me.

"We should probably tell the police she's back," Robby says as he exits the room.

Yagi

I spy on the girl hiding behind her walls in the kitchen. I feel someone right behind me. I glance to see Caleb with glowing red eyes. Mine glowing a light red as well.

"Pretty girl, Caleb. Didn't think you'd choose her," I say to him softly. As we spy on the four humans talking amongst themselves in the living room.

"How did you get in here?" Caleb said softly against my ear. I grin as I glance at him once again.

"I have my ways. You should recall that, remember?" I question him hoping he understood what I meant. Like a century or two ago.

"That was forever ago," Caleb rolls his eyes at me. I turn to him as we make eye contact.

"Is someone afraid? Or do you just sense when I'm around her?" I ask him resting his limits. He turns his eye color to a bright icy green.

"Stay. Away." Caleb paused, "That simple. Let them live normally." I use a shoe and hit the wall. Causing all four of them to look in our direction.

"Did you hear that?" Aaliyah asked. They all had their eyes widen in horror.

"Pretty," I whisper so they could hear my voice through their ears. One of the girls stood up.

"Diana, don't panic," the girl Caleb likes says. I grin as I turn to see Caleb getting very angry.

"Stop, they don't know to know," Caleb says to me. I chuckle as I use the shoe slamming it against the wall again. As I take off so Caleb don't come attack me like I did a century ago.

-

Caleb Finn

I returned into the woods. I was craving something stronger than human blood. I remember Katherine and my eyes turn glowing red.

"Kaleb, calm," Char says waving his hand down to the ground more slowly.

"Food," I whimper. All of a sudden I'm in a tree. I smell a squirrel as I climb up. I bite the squirrel then eat it's blood. Afterwards I sigh as I rush back to where Char was watching me intently. Afterwards I land on my two feet perfectly fine as I focus on Char.

"So what did you tell the girl?"