4. Secrets & Warnings

Robby's POV

As I was walking around Katherine and Diana's new place. I get chills in specific parts of the house. Goosebumps rising upon my skin. I shake my head as I proceed to walk around. I noticed a red car outside of her place. I rush to where she was and ask her if we could talk alone.

"Do you know whose red car that is?" I questioned her. She looks around the room then shakes her head at me.

"It's probably Caleb's. I met him a couple days ago. He brought me back home," Katherine said casually like it was nothing. I feel my blood pressure rise as I study her.

"Whose this Caleb guy?" I say this loud enough for everyone in the house to hear. Diana and Aaliyah come into the room with questionable looks on there face.

Katherine POV

I notice Caleb watching from a certain part of the house. Trying not to get there attention. I feel uncomfortable considering Robby just put me on the spot like that. I smile at him.

"I met him at a restaurant last night," I lie to them. Robby studies me then the door bell rings. Robby exits the room immediately. He comes back a minute later with Caleb Finn behind him. Caleb fixes his hair then winks at me.

"Hello, I'm Caleb. And you are?" He introduces himself to Robby. Little did they know ... I knew his secret.

"I'm Robby. That's Aaliyah and Diana," Robby points at Aaliyah then Diana. I smirk at Caleb as he walks over to Diana and kisses her hand as a way to confuse her.

"Nice to finally meet you, Diana," Caleb says. Diana's eyes widen as she looks at me. Caleb stands up as he walks towards me standing beside me.

"I thought you left," I tell him silently confusing everyone else. I glance at Robby and he looks pissed.

"Should I do something?" Caleb whispers in my ear. I shrug. As he puts his hands on each of my cheeks caressing them. I see Robby look away.

"Ooh! Katherine, get it!" Aaliyah says causing everyone to laugh. Due to how random it was. Except for Robby.

"So are you two a thing now?" Robby asks us completely confused. His facial expression also screamed that he was pissed at us.

Something slams causing all of us to look in that direction. Caleb growls then calms down.

"Kathy, a word?" Caleb asks me. I nod as we both go into my bedroom. Caleb shut and locks the doors without touching it. His eyes turn red as we hear another slam from the house.

"There's another Vampire in here, Kathy. Her name is Yagi. She isn't polite," Caleb tells me. His eyes staying glowing red.

"Another Vampire? There's more than one?!" Caleb covers my mouth. "Sshh. It's already bad you know." He whispers to me. Uncovering my mouth. I sigh as I look around my room.

"What should I do about Yagi?" I ask him hoping he can give me answers.

"I'll tell her to leave. But, she'll come around. I'll take shifts ... I- I regret what I did almost a century ago," Caleb acts as if he talks to himself. His eyes widen as if an idea came through his head.

"Look, Yagi is different than Char, Green, and I. She can't stand sunlight. If she is out in sunlight she's hiding her skin. So always have your curtains and blinds open," I nod as he tells me what to do.

"Okay." I say.

Diana's POV

"Look whose jealous," Aaliyah taunts Robby. He glowers at her in return.

"Shut. Up. Aaliyah," Robby emphasized her name causing her to clap in his face.

"Look, I'm pretty sure they're just friends," Aaliyah said attempting to reassure Robby.

"My question is where did he come from? He just arrived randomly," I say to them. They don't respond. Robby sits on a chair trying to get what happened out of his head.

"Looked like he was about to kiss her," Aaliyah said causing Robby to stand up once again. We hear another slam causing us to scream.

Caleb and Katherine come back out here. Questioning what's going on, "Warned." Is what we hear. But, it's a whisper. Caleb's fists clench together as if he's pissed. Katherine puts her hand on his shoulder until Caleb sighed processing the physical contact. I noticed something between them the moment he showed up and winked at her.

"Caleb," Katherine mumbled quietly causing Robby to go upon his phone to ignore what was happening in front of him. I roll my eyes as I think of what to do. I pick up my phone calling the pizza place to get some food.

__________________________

What do you think of Robby? What do you think of Yagi? Do you think Caleb likes, likes Katherine? Why do you think Yagi was stalking Katherine!? Let me know your opinions and don't forget to vote! 🖤