13. Freaky Vampire

Yagi

Hearing whatever Caleb had to say about Katherine personally left an empty feeling within me. I didn't think he genuinely cared for her. Not in a way like that. I vanished from where he was, not being able to handle him. So I took off to my place. Robby waiting patiently on the porch. Wanting answers.

"The plan worked. She's gone. That doesn't mean he could bring her back though," I explain to him. As we enter the place. Heading downstairs to talk more about this.

"Well she's dead. Gone. Vanished-"

"You loved her, Robby. Don't play games with my mind. I'm not gullible as you think," I state sternly. Not wanting to hear anymore of what he has to say. The scene replayed in my head. Caleb entering Katherine's house, freaking out cause she was no longer alive.

He looked like he had lost everything. He wanted to believe she was laying there pulling a prank on him, or that she'd be laying there alive. Blood slowly escaping her body.

"Hey. I'm still here," Robby said cupping my face to comfort me. I sigh as I look directly into his blood colored eyes. His eyes focused on my lips. I knew that he was something else. I leaned in, so did he. I felt his lips against mine. I slowly pulled away after a minute. Shoving him against the bed.

I get on top of his lap. Kissing his neck aggressively to where I hear him consistently. I leave love bruises on his neck. As we both made eye contact.

Robby

"Is this happening?" I ask her out of breath. She nods urgently as she continues. Clothing being ripped immediately. The sound of our heavy breathing filling the room. The aroma of candles in the room.

We both switch so I'm on top of her. Leaving us with no clothing on whatsoever. (Yagi or Caleb ... if your reading this ... I'm sorry)

"Do you want to?" I ask her nervously. I haven't done this before so I wasn't really prepared at all.

"Yes," she pulls me towards her. I feel myself enter her. Causing her back to arch from the feeling. My head hiding in the crook of her neck as I go at a slow pace then normal. Her nails dug into my skin. When I glanced at her, her eyes were red or pink. I left a love bruise on her collarbone area going slow just being careful of not hurting her.

"Robby... don't worry ... about hurting ... me," I hear Yagi say into my ear. As I continue the pace. At some point I place my lips against hers as we continue...

She flips us so she's on top of me. Her hands cup my face as she leans in deepening this moment between us.

-

Her head lays upon my chest as we wait for our breathing to go back to normal. I softly run my fingers through her hair as I held her close to me.

What came through my mind was how weird it was to see the world being a Vampire. It was easy to sneak on people, how easy it was to watch someone, hunt for food. Everything was different.