11. Vampire Council

Caleb

Another three weeks went by and nothing has happened. No problems arising at all, that scares me. I haven't eaten Human food in three decades. I've ate human blood for so long. My body can take in both but I crave animal over human. I'm afraid Yagi will be powerful enough to defeat me. Yet that will never happen because for as long as I live, she'll never be powerful over me.

I sigh as I see Katherine move. She cuddles closer to me as she is calmly asleep. I stare at the ceiling thinking amongst myself.

-

I make Diana and Katherine breakfast before I take off. Once I finish I leave a note for them and set the plates. I exit their house quietly. Transforming into a wolf, taking off into the forest to see Char and Green. I transform into my human self.

"Council?" I question. As Char and Green transform into a human. Char can only change into a bird, Green can transform into any animal.

"Yeah." Char responds. Green nods as we proceed to meet them as planned.

-

"So tell me.. What're you trouble makers doing here?" Cali (Cal-lie) said. She's been here since the 1500s ...

"So uh ... Remember Yagi?" I ask her. She nods as she studies me.

"Yagi is trying to create an army. To kill my girlfriend Katherine," I lie about Katherine being my girlfriend but I have no clue what she and I are to be honest.

"She will be banned or killed... but, Caleb, since you were the one who created her. You have the power to destroy her," Cali explained to me. Once I process those words, I scoff at her.

"Why can't you do something?!" I exclaim trying my best to keep my cool.

"Caleb," Char said, we couldn't act a certain way about the council but with this situation, I had every right to be.

"You've been here as long as us... You are powerful then Yagi, Char, Green, Kasey, and Robby," my heart aches when I realize he's officially one of us, "You have to either destroy Yagi or make sure she never enters this country again."

"Why me?" I question not wanting to actually process this. I wish they would do something about it.

"You keep her in check.. Caleb, Yagi is still in love with you. She'd destroy anything to hurt you like you had to her," I can't even believe what Cali is saying, I shake my head not even wanting to process.

"I have eyes. We know about Katherine, Robby, Diana, Aaliyah... If you are trying to save Katherine... stop her," I sigh running my hands through my hair in frustration. I begin to pace back and forth. Thinking about what to do.

"Yagi has been training Robby by the way. I think she has a weird connection with him," Jason said. Who stood on Cali's right side.

"Like, Love Connection?" Char questions. Jason nods. I think of thousands of ways to attempt to stop her.

"You got this, Caleb. I believe in you," Cali said. She gets her guards to escort out of the building. By the time we leave the building, I rush towards a tree punching it to a point ... where there's a dent in the tree.

"Caleb, we will figure this out," Green says as he rests his hand on my shoulder. Trying to show sympathy for me.

Katherine

I sigh as I begin to feel some type of vibe. I hear a knock at my door. I get up and walk my way to go answer it. When I open it, I am approached by Robby. His eye color is red and he smiles at me. I gasp as I see this.

"Well, well, well... Is Kathy all home ... alone?!" He says. I swallow the lump down my throat as I begin to back up. I needed to close the door but he was already blocking my way.

"Like what you see?" He asks. He winks at me then licks his teeth. His fangs visible as can be. I try my best to stay calm trying to deal with the situation.

"Why?"

"Yagi," A slamming sound appears out of nowhere. I turn to see Yagi with red eyes as well. A frightening grin appears upon Robby's lips as I look back and forth between them.

"Why me?" I ask. Afraid of what's going to be happening.

"Caleb was warned. Now he's distracted," Robby says. They both surround me. Getting closer slowly...

"You are powerful to our kind. We can't read your mind, your blood is more stronger than any other human," I don't want to believe this... What's happening?

"Caleb is in love with you," Yagi said. She does a certain motion towards Robby. He grabs me aggressively. I feel fangs go into my neck ... all of a sudden I feel agony shoot through my entire body. My vision goes blurry and everything just goes ... black.

Yagi

Everything is done. Now I know that my whole army has to move to Britain. There's no last thing I need to do ...

__________________________

What's done is done ...
Comment your theories