20. I'll make you ...

Katherine

I heard the sound of someone entering my home. I sit up but I see Caleb step into my bedroom. "Come here," He said aggressively but innocently. I got up and went towards him. He placed his lips against mine, I kissed back but the more my hands moved, the more aggressive his kisses became. At some point, he picked me up and used his superhuman speed to take us to my bed. I was on his lap. He ripped the back of my shirt like it was nothing.

Once all of my clothes were off, he used some type of power and switched us. He got up taking off his shirt, unbuttoning his black jeans. He was left in nothing but underwear. Even then he took those off.
We go under the covers as he hovered me. He placed rough aggressive kisses on my body which drove me more insane. He places rough kisses down my neck my breathing getting heavy, soft moans escaping my lips.

His hands massage my breasts as he kisses down my chest. He stops his hands running down my body, his finger tips lightly brushing against my skin. Which causes goosebumps to rise against my skin. He kisses my inner thighs causing me to moan softly. I feel his tongue go inside of me. As he makes me more wet. My hands gripping the sheets. At some point, he stops and comes back up hovering over me.

"You were pretty much wet, Katherine," He whispered in my ear out of breath. His hands went around my wrists holding them up as he aggressively kissed me. I have absolutely no clue where this side of Caleb came from. But, I was for sure, enjoying it. When he pulled away, he used his right hand to push himself inside of me. I gasped as I felt his length enter me.

He moved my hands so they were on each side of my head as he held me against the bed aggressively. He went at a slow pace then all of a sudden the pace went faster. I moaned louder as he began to pound himself inside of me. He let go of my arms at some point putting his hand on my throat sexually choking me.

"Caleb!" I moaned loudly. As I felt his pound in me again. He slowly down, pulled out then put himself inside of me again. This wasn't soft at all... this was aggressive and rough.

He flipped us so I was on top. I grind against him hearing him moan. He moved his body against mine, but he held me in a certain position as he went faster. At some he stopped and I had to catch my breath for a minute. I began to grind against him again as I roughly grind against him. Getting him to moan more and more.

"... K-Kathy," he moaned as he pulled me even closer to him. He began to make his pace faster, then he began pounding in me. Both of us aggressively moaning. When all of a sudden I felt him flip us as he kept going. Our bodies about to reach our climax.

I felt something warm be released. As he slowly down. Both of our bodies reaching that point. After he pulled himself out, he moved so his head was on my chest. His left arm wrapped around me. I played with his curly hair as I stared at the ceiling.

-

I don't know how long it has been. But, at some point. I hear two girls giggling when they quietly enter the house.

"Do you hear that?" Caleb quietly asked.

"Yeah I do." I replied. He and I both sat up the sheets covering our naked bodies.

"What do we do?" He asked.

"Shush, I don't know if my friend is home," I heard Diana say. All of a sudden, we hear kissing going on.

"You were the one who suggested to be here. We're also a bit, drunk," I heard another female voice. She's been seeing somebody?

"Let's go into the bedroom," Diana said as we heard steps and then Diana's door close. Caleb and I look at each other as we heard them.

"Do you want to?" I hear the foreign female voice ask. I heard a hum from Diana before I heard kissing. Caleb and I secretly got out of my bed. We get into our clothes that were scattered on the floor.

"Lock my door. We're sneaking out my window," I whisper to him. He does as told. I open my window to make sure it's unlock for when we come back. I open it and then jump out. Caleb does after me. He closes the window afterwards as we transform into birds and fly off.