9. Testing Me ... (Tease)

Yagi

I have watched Robby for over a week now. I knew I would have to do something. As he heads to his car. I use my superhuman speed to run in front of him. I knock him out. I whistle having two girls on my side show up.

"Take him to mine," I say. As I walk away from them. They take him and I smirk.

"I warned you, Caleb," I say aloud as I rushed back to my house. By the time I got there. I prepared and got everything ready for Robby.

I hear a knock at my door and see an unconscious Robby at the door with the girls who helped me, "Thank you. Set him in the room for me." They nod as he heads off. I put on some black leggings and an XL Light grey hoodie. Dressing more casual before I scare Robby. I walk out of the room and find Robby tied to a chair in my guest bedroom.

"Hello!" He questions. I smile evilly as I walk towards him. I slowly enter the room, his eyes widening.

Robby

My eyes widen as I see a woman approach me. I study her, she looks cute and smoking. She gets closer towards me slowly. She walks around me twice then back to being in front of me.

"You wouldn't happen to believe me if I told you..." she pauses as she moves my head to where she'll have more access to my neck. She sets herself on my lap.

"This." After she says this her eyes change to a bloody red color, and she has Vampire teeth. She moves my head to where she has more access to my neck.

She bites. I hiss due to the amount of pain that went through my body. It effected my veins all throughout me. I try to fight back but she's more stronger. She pulls back with blood on her teeth.

"I'm Yagi. Pleasure meeting you, Robby," her innocence turns evil quickly. A grin appearing on her lips. Next thing I know a blind fold is going around my eyes and I feel my head hit the ground hard. Everything goes black.

-

I open my eyes quickly and freak out when I'm back in my own apartment. The only thing I recall is someone named Yagi biting me. My eyes widen and I have to tell Katherine. I get up and grab my keys.

Who knows what this town contains. Everyone will think I'm crazy, what if ... Caleb is a Vampire! No, I better remind Katherine as quickly as I can.

-

I knock on her door fast and watch behind me immediately. Katherine opens the door, "Hey Robby!" She smiles when she sees me.

"Can I come in?" I ask, "Please?" She nods opening the door wider for me.

"So what's going on?" She asks me crossing her arms against her chest. We both stand in the living room.

"Katherine, you may not believe me when I say this. There's this girl named Yagi. She kidnapped me and ... her eyes turned bloody red and she had fangs ... She did this." I move my shirt to where I show Katherine where I got bit, "Katherine, she's a Vampire."

"I came to warn you that Caleb is a Vampire. Katherine, you have to believe me!" I explain everything to her. She doesn't do anything except laugh. She just L A U G H S! My eyes began to water as she laughs.

"You think I'm going to believe that you got bitten by a Vampire? We live in the Twenty-first century and you think Vampires still exist?" She continues laughing but it seems a little fake after a while. She shakes her head side to side.

"Katherine, you have to trust me! This is real ... this town ... Katherine, I'm not misinforming you! I know Caleb's a Vampire, you just don't know it yet!" My face feels red and I'm so close to yelling at her for not only not believing me. But, laughing in my face.

"What's going on?" Diana walks into the room absolutely puzzled about the situation. By the corner of my eye I notice Katherine roll her eyes at me.

"Caleb is a Vampire. This town is full of Vampires," I say to her. Katherine scoffs.

"What makes you even possibly think he's a Vampire, Robby?" Katherine snaps at me. My heart aches as I see the girl I like not even believe me when she's been there for me since day one.

"You being in the forest. You showed up perfectly fine. We barely even know Melbourne!" Katherine purses her lips into a thin line. My chest begins to feel heavy and I already knew no matter how many times I told her. She wouldn't believe me.

Caleb

Watching Robby telling Katherine that this town is full of Vampires makes me want to laugh. Not only is he correct but his thoughts are going crazy. Sadly, Yagi bit him meaning he'll turn into a Vampire. I sigh, "Yagi, what have you done?!" I whisper yell quietly hoping she heard me. Afterwards I proceed to watch them both.

"Katherine, please?" He pleads wanting her to believe him. I knew Katherine was probably just trying to cover up my secret for me. Now Robby knows the council will be pissed. Unless he transforms into a Vampire like us. Which he probably will.

As I proceed to watch this scene in front of me. I decide to finally come in. I walk out into the living room watching him intently.

"Why don't you just show them? I know it's true," Robby says towards me. He glowered at me wanting me to say the truth but that's not what I'm doing. I smirk as I cross my arms against my chest.

"Tell Yagi I said hey. I'd love to chat with her again," Katherine looks shocked that I said that. But I just keep the smirk on my face as I hold my stubbornness.

"Wow..." He responds. Then storms out of the house.

"I can't believe..." Kathy barely whispered to where only I can hear her. I stand in front of her. I put my hands on her cheeks. Cupping her face perfectly. My eyes glance at her lips every here and there.

"Caleb," Katherine mumbles quietly. Her eyes focused on my lips then eyes. She looked so beautiful. I wanted to tell her how much I loved last night. I craved for her touch stronger now then before. I loved that butterfly feeling she gave me.

The feeling of her soft lips pressed against mine. How it felt like a thousand fireworks were exploded in the sky. The way my heart skipped a beat. It made me feel as if I were alive again. I'd crave that feeling over and over again.

"Kathy," I say softly. I lean in placing my lips against hers. She kisses back immediately. Her hands wrapped around my wrists as I held her closely. Our lips moved in a sync perfectly.

I pulled her closer when I moved my hands to her waist. Her arms wrapped around my neck pulling me into her even more. I couldn't even get over how this even made me feel. Her right hand runs through my hair getting a soft moan out of me. She smiles into the kiss. We slowly pull apart. I pull her in as we continue to kiss deeply and passionately. I lightly bite her bottom lip getting a soft moan to escape her lips.

I hear someone clear their throat and I pull away immediately. Katherine and I look in Diana's direction. "IM RIGHT HERE! Jeez ... Go do that in the room!" Diana exclaims as she leaves us alone in the living room.

Kathy and I both chuckle at her having to witness our moment. She gets shy and sits on the couch again. Covering her face while we laugh.

__________________________

I hope you enjoyed that Lovely's 😏 Also let me know what you think will happen now since Robby knows?! Do you think Yagi picked Robby for a reason? Comment down below and don't forget to vote! 🖤🖤