Chapter 25

"Where is she?"

"We're still looking." I responded, my eyes not straying from the knife I was sharpening. Rose's father scoffed, "That's what you said last time. You kidnapped her and let her get taken by someone else?"

I took a calming breath, yet I still felt hot. I glared at the older man who sneered back at me. "I said," I gritted the words out, "I would find her. You're really starting to get on my nerves."

James snorted as I let out a low growl. The only thing that made me feel calm was considering how Rose would feel losing another parent.

"You wouldn't touch me."

"Do you want to test that theory?" Our eyes clashed from across the room. Apollo finally stood. "Luciano, come on."

I broke eye contact with the older man muttering a curse, "Stronzo." I cracked my neck, rolling my shoulders as I stood.

We already were on edge and having him here didn't help. He'd been nothing but a pain in my ass since he woke up.

Following Apollo out the room, we walked down the hall silently. "Luc-" He started but iI shook my head, cutting him off.

"I know. Let's just get this done first." I muttered as he sighed. Making our way to a steel door, Apollo grimaced as he opened it.

Sitting there, tied to a metal chair, was a person who'd been a pain in my ass since before I met Rose. The man's calm eyes watched me as I took a seat across from him.

He smirked despite the large bruise on his face, "This how you treat guests?"

I placed the knife on the table next to the other lined up tools. My eyes wandered over the pliers, saws, and knives placed carefully there. I kept a straight face as I leveled my heavy gaze on Ibrahim.

"Where is Rose?"

"Where do you think? She's with Klaus." Ibrahim smirked at the tick in my jaw. I took a breath. Everyone wanted to test my patience today.

"Where?" I pressed on, my eyes slid to Apollo who stood in front of the door shaking his head slowly.

"Germany. I think you know the place. Where your whore of a mother-"

My body moved and before I could even think my hand was wrapped around his throat, slamming him into the ground.

"Luciano!" Apollo was immediately on me, barking out my name harshly. His hands pushed me off as he helped sit Ibrahim back up.

Ibrahim coughed harshly, "I bet you didn't even know that Rose and Klaus were together once." The man cackled as he gave me a huge grin. "You didn't have her first you know."

The world went quiet around me. "What did you just say?" Ibrahim stayed silent as I grabbed him by his shirt.

"Tell me!"

"Luc, wait." The worry in Apollo's voice caught my attention. My eyes snapped to meet his as he showed me his screen, a headline caught my attention as the familiar face stared back at me.

"Shit."

~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~

"Where is she?" I strode down the hall past heavy oak doors searching for Rose who I couldn't seem to find. My heart pounded hard in my chest and made a deafening sound in my ears.

My palms were sweaty and I was nervous as I paced through the mansion. I couldn't let her see it, not when she was finally beginning to open up to me.

I finally found her in one of the waiting rooms, plopping down on the loveseat as she grabbed the remote.

"Rose." I said her name, reaching for the remote but she scrambled out of my way.

"Hey! What's up with you?!" She stared at me with wide eyes, clutching it to her chest. She always watched the news in the mornings and afternoons, I know for a fact it's because she was hoping someone would raise alarm about her going missing.

Little did she know she was about to get her wish and a little more.

"Let's go on that date now, huh?" I flashed her a smile. I didn't want to have to use force, but she's so stubborn.

"Just after I-"

I didn't let her finish, I charged at the woman but she did some type of tumble-flip over the couch to get away from my grasp.

Click!

"Dr. Rose Percy has been missing for quite some time after working abroad in Italy. Authorities say they don't have any leads on where the American woman went.

While there is still no update on her case, in a shocking twist of events, the woman's father, James Percy, flew to Italy to help in the search for his daughter.

Authorities now say he too has been reported missing by friends and family after going to his daughters home to search for her.

In other news-"

The remote slipped from her fingers. It hit the ground hard as she whirled around.

"What the hell did you do?!" She yelled accusingly at me while I narrowed my eyes.

"I didn't do anything, hell, I didn't even know he was here!" I tried to calm her down but Rose shook her head.

From the look on her face I already knew she was far beyond listening to anything I had to say.

~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~

Rose didn't even think, never processed the possibility of her dad getting caught up in this mess. Now he's out here in the hands of one of these murdering psychotic assholes with no one around him.

Her body moved on its own as her hand went across Klaus' face. "This wouldn't have happened if you just left me alone!" She screamed at him. "I hate you! He's all I have left you asshole, you think just because you had some childhood trauma and a bad attitude you can just do whatever you want?!"

Rose pushed hard on his chest with all her might, shoving the man away from her. Klaus snapped out of his daze, narrowing his eyes at her. "Rose." He gritted out her name in a warning tone but she persisted.

"You know what? Fuck you!" She laughed hysterically, "No wonder you're alone, everyone hates you. You want to know why I left that night? Cause I knew you were a no good, dirty, lowdown, ugly piece of shi-"

Her words cut off abruptly, hands flying to Klaus' arm that held her neck tight in his grip. He squeezed tight watching her struggle to  breath. Even then Rose's eyes still didn't leave his.

"Tch." Klaus let go, pushing her away from him. Rose crumpled to the ground, hacking as she struggled to get her breath back. The man stared down at her pausing as she looked at him with teary eyes.

"I tried to be nice Rose, but you can't just shut the fuck up, can you?" He asked while fixed the cuff of his shirt. "I thought we could handle this by being nice, but I see you need some training."

She glared from the floor, staying silent as she looked away from him. Klaus let out a breath before turning away. "Pick your ass up and get ready. We're going out at 8." He left the room, slamming the doors on his way out. He needed to blow off some steam.

~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~

A/N: Whew chile. It's so hard to write the guys being mean to Rose, I mean they adore her and all, but in their line of business I guess you can only take so much rejection before you try to solve the issue the best way you know how, violence.

If you were Rose, what would y'all do? Would you just leave the entire situation? Go to Luciano? Try and take over or sabotage everyone?

Hope y'all enjoyed!