Never Finished Tingz

A/N: So, I've had this in my drafts since October, I never finished this, and probably won't, but I figured I'd post it since it's been a while.

⚠️ THIS CHAPTER IS NOT APART OF THE CURRENT STORY IN ANY WAY.⚠️

An AU (Alternate Universe) where two brothers get caught up with a certain mafia princess.

~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~

Rose watched the scenery roll by.

Lush green hills, a cool breeze, and the smell of the ocean overloaded her senses. The woman sneered at it as she turned away. She could hear her father sighing.

"Rose, baby, why are you being so difficult?" He asked exasperated as her mother placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Baby, you know how kids are these days, this wasn't how she wanted to spend break." Rose turned to her mother giving her a grateful smile as the older woman nodded in return.

James Percy rolled his eyes, "You both know the rules. When the family calls-"

"-We answer." The women said in unison.

Still, she couldn't help but be irritated. She was supposed to be in Amsterdam with her friends, not having a familial meeting. Hopefully, she could make this trip interesting by getting into some sort of trouble.

The car soon rolled into town. It was busy as ever, people bustling this way and that. As much as she hated to admit it, Sicily did fascinate her.

Soon the car stopped in front of a grand house. It pulled around the granite fountain, large and imposing as ever.

"Is that my beautiful goddaughter?" The girl instantly perked up as she heard the voice.

"Mimi!" Rose beamed, scrambling to get out of the car as she collided with the woman's chest. The overwhelming fragrance of spices surrounded her.

"Oh my goodness, lemme look at ya." Her thick accent shone as she pulled the girl away from her. The woman gasped, "Why, it's like you're blooming before my very eyes!"

The girls cheeks still felt warm from her smooth hands on her face. Soon her parents joined her. "Where's Rocko?" James questioned as they all settled down.

"Oh, everyone's in the house already. They've been waiting for you to start." Mimi sighed as Briar and James gave a stiff nod.

They headed towards the front door, and as Rose stepped in line to follow the older woman quickly stopped her. "Why don't you go explore in town? It's been so long since you've been here, it probably all looks different."

She frowned, "You know-"

"I know, I know. You're not a little girl anymore. Just go have fun for a bit, and don't get into too much trouble!"

The woman was already turning away from Rose. That meant end of discussion.

She sighed, she might as well enjoy some alone time before she got bombarded with seeing all her cousins. The woman headed back into town, maybe she could find a cute guy to spend her time with.

Maybe.

~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~

"No! No, Klaus I swear, just give it to me." Luciano cursed under his breath as he snatched the rolling pin from his little brother. Klaus smirked as he leaned back in his chair, "Thanks for the help, Luc."