Surprise spar pt.1

Sasuke pov

It was a quiet night, but of course it was. There's never anything going on in the leaf village, I started to pack my stuff. I had been training all night, after my team had a mission.

"Hi Sasuke-Kun!!" Came my pink haired teammates squeaky voice. I growled in annoyance and turned to see her making her way toward me. "Why aren't you home?" I asked.

"Why aren't you?" She replide giving me a small smile. After I killed Orochimaru I decided to not go after Itachi on my own. So I returned to the leaf village, who welcomed me back with open arms surprisingly.  Tsunande put me on probation for a few months and tomorrow it finally ended.

Sakura continued to stare at me. I looked away, "Because being home isn't as pleasent for me as it is for you." I grunted.

"Well I don't mean to brag but my house isn't that much better. My dad's always busy or asleep. And my pet cat is the only thing that actually likes me." She said with a laugh. She turned back to the practice stump, her face turned serious and her emerald eyes darkened just slightly. She made a fist and hit the stump which exploded into splinters. I couldn't help thinking how much better Sakura has grown in strength. When I left the village she was just a whiney fangirl but I heard she ended up training under the current hokage, lady Tsunande. That's when my next words surprised even myself. "Fight me." Her eyes widened as she turned to face me. "What?" She asked.

"You heard me Sakura, fight me." I said taking a stance. "But.... Sasuke your already better then me." She said.

"You scared? If you want I won't even use jutsu." I said giving her a smirk knowing my taunting would get me what I wanted. Her eye brows scrunched up. "I'm not scared and don't go easy on me." She growled. She took her stance and glared at me, I made no move to go at her so she charged at me first.

Her fist flew by me as I dodged. "Stop moving so much!" I smirked and grabbed her wrist turning her around until her back was to me I wrapped my free hand around her waist. "Is this as strong as you are Sakura?" I whispered in her ear, her face turned beet red. Chuckling I watched as she was able to free her self. Her hand was covered with green chakra, "Nice try Sasuke-kun but I don't give up that easily. Now, get ready!" She yelled as she launched herself toward me. My sharigan flicked to life, 'ok she wants a real fight, I'll give it to her.' I said to my self.

To be cont.....