Surprise spar pt.2

Sakura pov

I came at Sasuke with all my strength. Punch after punch and all he did was give me a smirk, and dodge or block my swings.

"Come on Sakura it's like your not even trying. Is this all the strength you can muster?" he asked. I yelled and smashed my hand into the ground causing it to explode. He jumped away, "Hn." He grunted.

He swung at me but I dodged and managed to kick him. Skidding backwards he charged at me. Lightning arched over his hand, charging up chakra I swung at him full power but before either of us made it Naruto appeared in the middle of our attacks in a puff of smoke.

"Hey guys!" He yelled. I managed to stop myself but Sasuke didn't seem to want to stop."Naruto watch out!" I screamed. It was to late, Sasuke's fist connected with Naruto's cheek causing him to tumble across the ground.

"Naruto." I said crouching next to him. The blond groaned and sat up. "Should have moved loser." Sasuke said with a sigh. I looked up at him, he in turn rolled his eyes.

"Naruto, what were are you doing here?" I asked. He shook his head and looked at Sasuke, "Hey!! Why did you hit me!!" He yelled as he stood. "Just tell us why your here loser." Sasuke said slightly annoyed.

"Grandma Tsunande has a very special mission for the both of you." He said giving us a big grin.
Sasuke and I looked at each other, I had a bad feeling about this and I could tell Sasuke did to.

To be cont....

(A/N: Hey sorry if this chapter is so short. This story is for a friend of mine. She simply loves SasuSaku stories so I figured Id make her one. So AmericaS16 this story is for you. Enjoy.)