Rose Pagent-Mission 1

Sakura pov

I glanced over at Sasuke who looked really uncomfortable. "No. I'm not his girlfriend, I'm his teammate, Sakura. And your the famous Aym huh?"I asked, "Sasuke's told me alot about you. Wow your really pretty in that kimono."
She blushed, "Thank you. Sasuke bought it for me." she said obviously squeezing his waist tighter. He grunted and I couldn't help but laugh.

He glared at me, "Hey Aym!" Said the black haired boy from earlier, then the boy with spikey brown hair. Ryi.
He gave me a smile, Aym turned toward them. "Hey I have something for you. I bought you a necklace." Said the black haired boy as he handed her the diamond rose. Her eyes lit up, "Wow Tatsu it's beautiful!" She said but then she frowned, "But it's a little too flashy for my taste."

"What! Oh come on Aym! Fine whatever, I can have any girl in this village." He growled. Then he turned and stomped off into the crowd. Aym looked back up at Sasuke, then at her partner, "You ok Ryi?" She asked.
"This seems to be something you two need to talk about in private." Sasuke spoke up, Ryi seemed to let out a sigh of relief. Sasuke took my hand and we weaved threw the large crowd. We finaly stopped in front of a large stage where the man that greeted us when we first arrived started the rose pageant.

"The rose pageant has been going now for fifty years, and each year is different. So to celebrate fifty years this years rose pagent will be held the entire week." The crowd let out a loud cheer. Then the man continued, "Each day will hold a new mission, there will be five missions in total for each day. We will start with five teams of two, these missions will test each couple's abilities and their love for each other. Each sense will be tested, and the couple that completes the mission last will be eliminated." He said.

"Now introducing the five couples competing in the rose pagent. Team one-Timaru and Shia, Team two-" I stared at the grey haired man named Timaru. He didn't look like anything special to me, but of course I knew not to judge someone on looks alone. "And team five-Sasuke and Sakura." I jumped at the sound of my name, Sasuke and I walked up on stage and stood next to the other couples.

"The first mission is called blind man's bluff. All the men in the couples will be blind folded and the female will have to lead them threw a maze to the end and there you will find the clue to your second mission sealed in an envolope. But the remaining teams must return here tomorrow night where we will open your envolopes and find whats inside so you can start your second mission." He said.
"Great." I heard Sasuke mutter from my side, I smiled.

Once all the guys were blind folded and every couple was at a different entrance the man spoke again, "Guys this is a test of your trust. How much do you trust your other half? Get ready to find out." He said.
I gripped Sasuke's hand, he was silent, I hope he trust me. "3." The man counted. "2." I was ready to go.
"1! Go!" I ran foward into the dark maze, leading Sasuke hopefully to the next mission.

To be cont....