Tuesday-Dreams

Sakura pov

I yawned and rolled over. I slowly opened my eyes, as I sat up in bed.
The room was still dark and the t.v. was still on from where Sasuke was watching a show last night when we got in. I looked over at his bed and smiled, for the first time I was up before him. He laid facing me with his eyes closed.

I couldn't help thinking how handsome he was, and how warm his touch is when he holds my hand. "Why are you staring at me?" He spoke making me jump. He stared at me, I blushed and looked away. "I didn't mean to, you just seemed so peaceful. I thought you were still asleep." I quickly said. He sat up and rubbed the back of his head, "You know I can't sleep very well." He muttered.

~Flashback~

About six or seven months ago when Sasuke returned to the village I was assigned to watch him for the first week. During that time I walked in to check on him but he was still asleep. I turned to go make him some coffee for when he wakes up but before I could leave I heard him mutter, "Itachi no..." I turned back to see him frowning and moving in his sleep.
"No... Stop..." He groaned. He looked like he was in so much pain that I had to do something. I walked over to his side and lightly touched his forehead. His eyes snapped open revealing his sharigan and in a flash he stood behind me holding my arm behind my back. I suddenly became very aware that Sasuke was shirtless, especially when the hand he hand he had behind his back was touching his bare stomach.

I gave a blush then winced, "Sasuke your hurting me." I said. He dropped my arm. "Sorry. I didn't mean too..." He said. I turned around and faced him, "It's ok. I know, you were having a bad dream and I was just trying to wake you up." I said in a huff. He nodded,
"I'll go start breakfast then I have a shift at the hospital. I'll see you later today right?" I asked as I walked to the door .

"Not tonight no, Tsunade wants me to help Hinata with a mission." He said, my heart sunk a little.  "Oh... Ok. Well I'll have breakfast done in a little bit." I said as I opened the door and walked out. Before I closed it I heard him say, "Thank you Sakura."

~Flashback end~

I nodded, "Right. Well I'm going to go get something for breakfast. You want anything?" I asked.
"Give me a moment and I'll go with you." He said as he started to get up.
"No. Your staying here to try to sleep some more. You look really tired." I said. "Sakura, You can't keep me here." He said with a smirk.
"As a medic ninja. Yeah I can. Now Sasuke Uchiha you get your butt to sleep." I said, he sat backwards on the bed with a sigh, "Yes ma'am." He said as he closed his eyes. I smiled and rolled my eyes at him. "Have a nice nap Sasuke-Kun." I said.
"Be safe Sakura-chan." He mumbled.

I walked around the village getting a lot of compliments on our performance last night and alot of villagers said they were voting for me and my dream boat tonight. I smiled at the last part and said thank you. I finally found the two biggest tomatoes they had and some chocolate pockey for me. I sighed and picked up some soda, then with that I made my way back to the hotel.

"Sakura! Sakura!" Came a voice. I looked around the crowded street and saw Ryi running toward me. I smiled at first until I saw the panicked look on his face. "Whats wrong?" I asked as he ran to my side breathing hard.
"Aym's missing. My team can't find her at all!" He said.  My eyes widened, "Come on. Let's go get Sasuke. He will be able to help." Ryi nodded and we started toward the hotel, that was until the explosion across the village.

To be cont.....