Sunday-Rose petal lake

2-days later

Sakura pov

Sasuke was all healed and Timaru was still void of chakra from helping Sasuke bury Shia, I had just been resting for the last few days. Sasuke and I packed, eagerly to get home we wasted no time getting ready. As we stepped out the door of the hotel we were greeted by a cheering crowd, "I give you the winners of the 15th Rose Pageant!" The announcer cheered. Sasuke looked annoyed then looked at me and smirked, out of the crowd came Aym and Ryi. Ryi held Aym's hand and they both smiled. "Thank you Sakura-Chan for saving Aym!" Ryi said. Aym hugged me then Sasuke, "You both better come back!" She sniffled. Sasuke ruffled her hair, then he gently poked her in the forehead. She seemed to be frozen with a surprised look on her face, "We will, I promise." He spoke gently. Tears started to fall down her cheeks, "Ok." She said happily.

That was hours ago, now we stood on the edge of the Rose and Lightning villages. We walked right by a small lake, I stopped and looked at the tons of rose petals that silently floated on the waters surface. "Sakura?" Sasuke said from my side, our eyes locked then our lips did. After he pulled back I gave him a frown, "Sasuke? When we get back to the leaf are we going to stay together in public or...." I didn't finish, I was afraid of what I already knew. He'd probably say no, but to my surprise he gave me a smirk and slowly moved some hair out of my face. "Of course we will still be together. Your my cherry blossom." he said giving me the most electrifying look a guy could. I blushed and looked away then smiled, "Good because I... I love you Sasuke." I muttered. He raised my face to face him then his lips quickly connected to mine.
"Aww come on please! Get a room!!" Timaru yelled, I couldnt help but laugh.

To be cont....

(A/N: Sorry for this being so short; im fighting sleep to try to finsh this for the beauty this story is for. There is one more chapter. Thank you for reading and voting heck even commenting. Have a great day/night. SASUSAKU 4EVER!!!! XD Bye!!!!)