Chapter 7

Yoongi was in his room looking up at the ceiling, when his door was opened

Yoongi was in his room looking up at the ceiling, when his door was opened. "Wha...". "Get up". Yoongi looks over and saw a pissed off Namjoon. "What happen?". Yoongi asked uninterested. "The elders told me that you weren't going to the meetings... What the fuck?". Namjoon growled. "That's what I'm saying". Yoongi said.

"Why the fuck should I go to them?". Yoongi says getting out of his bed. "I don't know... Maybe cause they said something with huge power out there!". Namjoon yelled. Yoongi raised his brow. "You want me to reply honestly or Alpha like?". Yoongi asked. "I want you to take this seriously". Namjoon glared.

"Ok... How?". Yoongi said and Namjoon went quiet. "You want me to take something seriously and you won't even tell me how". Yoongi huffed. "Yoon...". "Is it a threat?". Yoongi asked. "Th-they don't know, but they do know that its a good energy". Namjoon said.

"Mmm". Yoongi yawned still not interested. "So because you haven't gone to any of the meetings, the elders are com...". "No, they're not". Yoongi huffed. "When's the next meeting?". Yoongi asked cause he didn't want them in his house. "A week from now". Namjoon answered. "Tell them I'll be there". Yoongi groaned.

Namjoon chuckled and pats Yoongi on his shoulder. "This wouldn't had happened if you would have gone to at least one meeting". Namjoon said. "I don't want your pity". Yoongi smacked Namjoon's hand away and Namjoon just laughed. "Anyway, I should go... You two need your alone time". Namjoon said walking to the door.

"Two? What the fuc...". Namjoon opened the door and Yoongi's mouth dropped.

 Namjoon opened the door and Yoongi's mouth dropped

Namjoon laughed when his son hugged a frozen Yoongi. "Behave for Yoongi, Hajoon". Namjoon said. "Ok Appa!". Hajoon grinned. "Wait Namjoon! I'm not good with kids!". Yoongi shouted. "You don't have to be good... Just watch my son". Namjoon laughed and walked out.

Yoongi looked at the door dumbfounded and Hajoon tugged on his shirt. "Y-yes". Yoongi said.

"I'm hungry".