Chapter 42

"Wh-what is

"Wh-what is... What is this!?!". Jimin yells. "I think its pretty". Haru shrugged.

"You're not helping...".

"Meh". Haru shrugs again and looks at Jimin who is shaking. "Jimin, relax... There's nothing to be scare of". Haru said. "I-I'm not scared... I just...". Jimin stares at his self in the mirror. "Beautiful". Jimin whispered. "Good, cause that's your real eye color". Haru said. "I just don't where that butterfly came from". Haru's head tilts.

"I... Also don't know...".

"You don't?". Jimin asked.

"I do not... I've seen your true eyes and not once have I seen that butterfly".

"True eyes?". Jimin said. "That's what they're called". Haru replied. "That's what the royal elders called them when they first saw a child with eyes like that". Haru said. "What did the first ones look like?". Jimin asked. "They were gray and ember red". Haru said. "So... I'm the child of that wolf? Ain't I?". Jimin asked.

Haru stares at Jimin in silence and that gave Jimin his answer. "Do you know my parents? Do you know my family? About me?". Jimin asked question after question, and they went unanswered by both Haru and the voice. "Why aren't you two answering me?". Jimin asked. "Like I told you before, you have to figure it out yourself".

"I don't want to". Jimin said. "You two know all the answers, why cant y'all just tell me?". Jimin puffed his cheeks.

"We can't write your story for you Jimin... Your mother wrote hers alone, and now its your turn".

"If we tell you anything, it will change your story cause you will try to change it and that will change your fate and your life". Haru said. "I'm so confused". Jimin groaned. "Sorry to confuse you, but it will get easier for you and besides... You're going to write a new chapter in your story very soon". Haru smiled.

"What does that mean?". Jimin asked and yet again it went unanswered. "It was nice to finally meet you, I've been looking for you for a very long time". Haru said. "I'll see you later". Haru bowed walking towards the door. "Wait! Where are you going? You said that you were my protector". Jimin said. "I am, but you don't need me yet". Haru said.

"When will I need you?". Jimin asked. Haru looks at Jimin and smiles. "I'll see you around". Haru says and leaves. Jimin looked at his door confused. "What a strange person". Jimin said.

"A very strange person indeed...".