💛 Yoonmin ending 💛

"Where are we going?"

"Where are we going?". Jimin asked looking back and sees Hyerin sleeping. "I... Don't know, I just don't like crowned places". Yoongi replied. "But the kids look sleepy". Jimin says concerned. "Then we'll go home". Yoongi said. "That sounds fine, I'm sleepy myself". Jimin said. "My poor baby". Yoongi said. "I'm killing Jin".

Jimin just giggled which turned into a yawn. "Sleep, we'll be home so...". "Give me my children". They heard Mona say and the kids were gone. Yoongi immediately stops the car. "GIVE MY BACK MY KIDS!". Yoongi screamed. "Eh, I rather not". Mona giggled. "Damn you women!". Yoongi growled. "Have some alone time with my baby... Remember I asked for eight".

Yoongi groaned and Jimin sighed. "He wants to sle...". Yoongi stops talking when Jimin rubs his knee. "I know just where to go". Jimin smiled. "But you said you were tired". Yoongi said. "It will only be a minute". Jimin said. "Please Yoon". Jimin begged. Yoongi sighs and nods. "Alright, but I will...".

"

"Of course you bring us here". Yoongi chuckled seeing Jimin already running off. "You really do like it here don't you?". Yoongi asked. "Of course I do". Jimin touched the water with his fingertips. "This was my home for years". Jimin says smiling warmly around the garden. "It will always be my home".

Yoongi back hugged Jimin. "And the pack house? What about that?". Yoongi asked. "It's my heart". Jimin said. "It's my safe haven and...". Jimin stops. "Jimin?". Yoongi said and felt something on his arm. Yoongi looked at Jimin's face and noticed he was crying. Yoongi immediately turned him around and wiped his tears away.

"Don't cry". Yoongi said. "Even though your tears are beautiful, I don't want to see them". Yoongi kissed Jimin on his head. "I'm sorry... I just". Jimin looked down. "I owe you everything". Jimin says. "You owe me nothing". Yoongi said. "I owe you everything". Jimin repeats.

"You gave me so much Yoongi, I got so much love from so many people, I got to be someone strong, I'm getting so much love from you that I don't think I can get any more, I have a family that I love deeply and I found myself because of you Yoongi". Jimin looks at Yoongi with tears. "Thank you so much Yoongi, I really did need you in my life".

Yoongi just stared at Jimin and sighs. "Idiot". Yoongi groaned. "You did everything on your own and you know that". Yoongi said. "I told that I was going to be by your side through everything, I don't need anything for that". Yoongi smiled. "And besides...". Yoongi wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist. "I already have you, and all you owe me is your enteral love".

"I can do that". Jimin sniffed. "I know". Yoongi kissed him. "Your eyes are doing it again". Yoongi chuckled and Jimin looked down at the lake.

 Yoongi chuckled and Jimin looked down at the lake

Jimin giggled. "I can't help it... They really like you". Jimin blushed. "Is that so?". Yoongi smirked. "I like them too". Yoongi whispered in Jimin's ear and kissed him again. "By the way". Jimin says and kissed Yoongi on his cheek.

"Happy birthday Yoongi".

The end