Bonus 33

"E-eternal?". Moon gasped. "I... Can't die?". I blinked. "You didn't know that?". Haru says. "I'm going to die and this asshole has a immortal ticket running through his blood!?!". Daeho shouted. "Life really isn't fair". Daeho went in the corner looking super depressed. "That's really fucked up". Hani bangs her head against the wall glaring at me.

"All my worry and for what!?!". Jeni shot getting her bag. "Je...". "No! Fuck you!". Jeni yells and storms out. "Yeah... Yeah, fuck you!". Hani followed after her. "Fuck you! With a capital FU". Daeho flicked me off and left. Moon didn't even say anything before she walked out. "So... About me though". Ran says and Haru glances at him. "You can still die by diseases". Haru said.

"What!?!". Ran shouted. "What? If your father was a true blood Alpha then you would have been fine, but he isn't... So you might die". Haru said. "I'm going to kill him!". Ran marched out my room. "I want to see him die... Is that wrong?". Haru and I turned to Hyun. "Yes it is!". I yelled. "It felt right to say". Hyun sips his soda. "The hell are you drinking?". I asked. "Something tells me it isn't soda".

"Bleach". Hyun said. "Come again?". I stuck my neck out towards him. "I'm drinking bleach". Hyun held his straw in my face and it smelt like bleach. "You're fucking drinking bleach!?!". I smacked the cup out his hand. "What the hell is wrong with you!?!". I yelled. "He can't die". Haru said. "What?". I said. "He's your protector Joowon, he can't die". Haru says. "You drunk bleach to see if you can die?". I asked Hyun.

"No". Hyun bluntly answered. "I've been drinking bleach since I was five". Hyun said. "I'm... About to call child protection services on your parents". I said. "I'm nineteen". Hyun smirked. "Shit... I forgot". I sighed. "By the way... Since I don't give a damn about this". Haru said. "Lyon was here". Haru says. "H-he was?". I said a little to happy. "Bitch in heat". Hyun said.

"I will hit you!". I threatened. "I'm super scared". Hyun sips his sod... No bleach. "Please stop drinking that, I'm very worried". I told him. "Bitch". Hyun rolled his eyes. "Its actually very good with orange juice". Hyun said. "So... I'm done here". Haru said. "Wait!". I grabbed her. "Wh-what happened with Lyon?". I asked and Haru touched my head.

I saw Lyon in my room looking sad, him touching my hair, him talking to Hyerin and meeting mum and... He kissed my cheek. "That's what happened". Haru says and vanished in thin air. I held my cheek and started blushing. "H-he kissed my cheek!". I squealed and Hyun gave me a disgusted look.

"Bitch".